Celtic should refuse to take the field on Sunday

Andyt13

On the back of the video from the st Johnstone game we should pull together as a club and demand action on this. And until we get it we should refuse to play on Sunday to highlight this to world football. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of our biased press turning a blind eye to this. It's unacceptable and I'm sick of our clubs lack of action on this. Christ we were made to look evil over a parade of honour for them winning the league but their player blatantly chucks out this phrase and it's as if nothing happened....ACH it's ok it's only a wee bad word. It's s fucking disgrace and I demand our club grows a backbone and takes this as far as they can. Sad thing is I know they won't.....😭😭

On the back of the video from the st Johnstone game we should pull together as a club and demand action on this. And until we get it we should refuse to play on Sunday to highlight this to world football. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of our biased press turning a blind eye to this. It's unacceptable and I'm sick of our clubs lack of action on this. Christ we were made to look evil over a parade of honour for them winning the league but their player blatantly chucks out this phrase and it's as if nothing happened....ACH it's ok it's only a wee bad word. It's s fucking disgrace and I demand our club grows a backbone and takes this as far as they can. Sad thing is I know they won't.....😭😭
It's hardly news to us that our rivals are bigoted and all the more reason why we should take the field and beat them , leaving them ever so slightly more bitter. Only that club can stop the ten and still be bitter about it. I agree that we desperately have to grow a spine and hope McKay shows one. However what news from st johnstone? This was their club, their player , wheres the backbone from them. Should Celtic have to call them out on everything including non Celtic matters? Where are these clubs when were on the receiving end? HH

Last edited:
It's hardly news to us that our rivals are bigoted and all the more reason why we should take the field and beat them , leaving them ever so slightly more bitter. Only that club can stop the ten and still be bitter about it. I agree that we desperately have to grow a spine and hope McKay shows one. However what news from st johnstone? This was their club, their player , wheres the backbone from them. Should Celtic have to call them out on everything including non Celtic matters? Where are these clubs when were on the receiving end? HH

They’re all down the ludge...

It's not up to Celtic to call them out on this as it was directed at a St Johnstone player. Come to think of it, they wouldn't bother even if it was a Celtic player!

Your use of the word 'Christ' could upset some people of a religious nature.
No me, but see how easy it is.

Agree with you on that, but you must admit that their PR dept. Is playing a blinder, all of a sudden there's going to be a social media blackout bt the clubs, so by the time that's over and done with the St Johnstone video will be dead and buried!!. Another cute little nazi trick from castle greyskull. HH

Which bad word are you most upset about?

Agree with you on that, but you must admit that their PR dept. Is playing a blinder, all of a sudden there's going to be a social media blackout bt the clubs, so by the time that's over and done with the St Johnstone video will be dead and buried!!. Another cute little nazi trick from castle greyskull. HH

It’s easy to play a blinder when “everyone and anyone” is on the take...

I take great pride in being called a fenian ....dont know about yous
I suspect I am a fenian in spirit and aspiration but its not a label I particularly associate myself.

Has different meanings in different contexts

Its a bit like some people are Tories

But perhaps not everybody who votes for tory government are always tories.

its a political word in my opinion.

Im not sure its a ban word

you might get offended being labeled by a word you dont associate on yourself but is that grounds for being a banned word?

Now if its a hate word about race or colour or creed then maybe that person needs re educated, no idea how that will work in practise

But banning certain words arbitrarily because someone claims it offends them without proper understanding could result in very few words for descriptive purposes

its a hard one

how do you have freedom of speech laws while preventing abuse of freedom of speech by wicked people

Fenian isn't really a bad word in many contexts

But it may well offend certain people who are not fenian and are labeled as such

The st johnstoe videos just banter ,,,,what are yeez like ,,,,,,obsessed

a club historically built on bigotry where eggs benedict ,green straws ,green peperami , and work mens green saftey hats all band from the place where a director was also on video singing the Billy boys

if they could change the colour of the grass they would

It depends on the context in which the name/label Fenian is used.
In mouths of Sevvies and followed by the word bastard, in that context it means Catholic bastards. That's what UEFA said when they banned the Sevvies favourite song. UEFA knew that up to our knees etc meant up to the knees in Catholic blood.
Kirk Broadfoot was given a big ban (more than 10 games I think, not 100% sure on that though) when he played in England for calling James McLean a Fenian bastard etc during a game. Never happen here in Sevvie F.A. land.
I told a few of my mates about this and none of them knew about the Broadfoot/McLean incident.
I wonder why the Scottish media never covered this properly.

Last edited:
They call us fenian cunts I am happy to be called a fenian cunt, I really am so who gives a fuck the huns are out the cups thanks to the saints and even a Saint stopped sevco winning eufa Cup thank the lord thank the saints

Members online

Latest posts

Back