Celtic sign right back Moritz Bauer MERGED

We do? I must have missed that memo. Every day I wake up and say, "Where's the coffee?"

I also missed the memo where you speak for everyone on the forum. Can I get a copy of that one, too, please?

If Celtic makes you this miserable, for the benefit of your mental health you might want to consider switching allegiances to another club that aligns with your obsession with signing players. Arsenal, maybe? They've signed a lot.
or stop believing every rumour on the net

For all those claiming BMw Bauer is a cheap option and maybe shite , he cost stoke 7m and plays similar style to a certain johan Mjalby

but suppose some thought he was shite to

Just watche a clip of the loan player when with Rubin Kazan seemed to be a popular player with the fans.

loan deal with an option to buy is a good deal , Trying to sell the scottish premier league to a premier league player is a hard turd to sell

Everyone is assuming Hatem Abd Elhamed is only a right back, the guy also plays centre defence and has done on many occassions comfortably, so we have another option, should we need central cover, and the loan player who is a right back will obviously be an aquisition for places neededing two of everything, we need to know however is there problems with some of the targets are they and their agents setting their sights too high,who knows and TBH no-one onnhere or in any media knows either, so we hope that all goes well and trust it will.

I say give the guy a chance. It would appear he didn't see eye to eye with management at Stoke but has a few caps. We weren't overly impressed when we signed the Israeli but he looks good so far.
We have an option to buy if it works out so I'd say lay off the negativity by some and give him a chance.
HH?

We do? I must have missed that memo. Every day I wake up and say, "Where's the coffee?"

I also missed the memo where you speak for everyone on the forum. Can I get a copy of that one, too, please?

If Celtic makes you this miserable, for the benefit of your mental health you might want to consider switching allegiances to another club that aligns with your obsession with signing players. Arsenal, maybe? They've signed a lot.

So no one wakes up hoping Lawell has signed us players? I’m alone there? Is that what you’re saying? Find that hard to believe, but you know it’s true it’s only me.

And the expression it’s the hope that kills you is widely accepted to mean, if you do not have hope it won’t be as bad. Do you not hope we get the players we need? This is directed to the two guys who liked your post too. Do you not hope? And does that hope when nothing happens make you feel worse? Or is that just me too?

As for you telling me to go support someone else, who the fuck are you to tell me how to support or who to support?

You may be ok with how the club is being run. Fine. A lot of us aren’t. A loan signing when we need to be prepared for next years CL just pushes the problem down the road. Why not buy him? Now. If he’s good we would get him cheaper than if he comes in and does well. Or does a loan show nobody has any confidence in our scouting or ability to see a player particularly after Boli?

Again that’s a worry, maybe not to a happy clapper like you, but it worries me.

See the big picture, we are a week away from a three month window and we bring in a loan. How can you defend that as a strategy? A plan? A way forward?

I hope the boy is brilliant, but if he is, I would rather pay £5mfir him now, than much more next summer and we are back to square one.

Probably like most people here I didn't know anything about him or had even heard about him before today, so can honestly can't say news of his signing excited me too much..

Having said that it, he seems to have a good pedigree and did well until he got to Stoke, so hopefully he can find his previous form and become a hero for us.

Please let him settle in. Welcome to the Celtic family, Moritz.

Last edited:
Back