Celtic Speed Towards A Future Without Brown

http://celticbynumberscom.ipage.com/celtic-speed-towards-a-future-without-brown/

Scott Brown deserves the utmost respect and must be curated as a bona fide Celtic legend. However, the team is transforming before our very eyes. It’s a cruel sport. And the numbers have no feelings.
But any transformation has to be gradual and phased.

We know that football is now a squad game and we can never underestimat how important Our Captain is behind the scenes.

He will remain a vital cog in the well-oiled machine for the forseeable future.

Automatic starter.......not necessarily, but when the boots, elbows, fists, and golf balls start flying, is there anyone you would rather have standing next to you?

His best years are probably behind him, but he's still an important player. If not for his injury he would have continued to start and I'm sure we would have performed well anyway. I don't think he's a problem or he has lost his place.

He shouldn't be a guaranteed starter, no one should. But I think he still has plenty to do for us. I hope he lifts the ten side by side with Kieran.

His best years are probably behind him, but he's still an important player. If not for his injury he would have continued to start and I'm sure we would have performed well anyway. I don't think he's a problem or he has lost his place.

He shouldn't be a guaranteed starter, no one should. But I think he still has plenty to do for us. I hope he lifts the ten side by side with Kieran.

He will, Uztai, he will.

Uztai, your English is 100% Scots.

Are you sure you weren’t blindfolded growing up in Scotland?

When are you going to tell everyone your really a troll.

So what is it?

Are you a sevco fan?

Or a

Media man?

Go on we’ll no tell anybody, whats the truth behind you.

Uztai, your English is 100% Scots.

Are you sure you weren’t blindfolded growing up in Scotland?

When are you going to tell everyone your really a troll.

So what is it?

Are you a sevco fan?

Or a

Media man?

Go on we’ll no tell anybody, whats the truth behind you.

English is my third language. I achieved the highest level of proficiency for foreign speakers (C2) in 2013. I'm not prone to bluster but dare I say it was with the highest marks in my class. I've also taught English in my country. My English is not 100% Scots at all, I improved it most with a couple of short stints in Bristol (which is where I got my certificate btw). I'm well acquainted with the Scottish accent and some idioms and dialectal aspects because of my Celtic fandom and a couple short visits to your country.

I'll tell you I'm a troll when I happen to be one. No luck so far, sit tight.

I'll take the high ground and downplay your childish attack as if it were a compliment on my written English. The spoken one is currently rustier, mind you.

Have a good night, HH.

I have never, ever seen such well versed sentences from a person who claims english is not his first language.

Not even the ceo of my company who graduated from Oxford no less.

So what am i sitting tight for? The big reveal?

Go on you know you want to.

You have not discounted media?

Was that deliberate?

They lie a lot in this country so don’t think i’d believe you either way.

English is my third language. I achieved the highest level of proficiency for foreign speakers (C2) in 2013. I'm not prone to bluster but dare I say it was with the highest marks in my class. I've also taught English in my country. My English is not 100% Scots at all, I improved it most with a couple of short stints in Bristol (which is where I got my certificate btw). I'm well acquainted with the Scottish accent and some idioms and dialectal aspects because of my Celtic fandom and a couple short visits to your country.

I'll take the high ground and downplay your childish attack as if it were a compliment on my written English. The spoken one is currently rustier, mind you.

Have a good night, HH.
Uztai, often things can get lost in translation (pardon the pun).

It remains vital that we stick together and learn from each other. Your thoughts and opinions are valued and I have enjoyed reading your posts and having the objectivity of someone who is not currently resident in the goldfish bowl of Scotland.

It is a sensitive time at the moment and often things are said in haste.

I hope to read more of your posts soon.

Uztai, often things can get lost in translation (pardon the pun).

It remains vital that we stick together and learn from each other. Your thoughts and opinions are valued and I have enjoyed reading your posts and having the objectivity of someone who is not currently resident in the goldfish bowl of Scotland.

It is a sensitive time at the moment and often things are said in haste.

I hope to read more of your posts soon.

Wtf are you on about. You blind too. Ffs read his posts pal

C’mon uztai. Wit is it your uztai supporting?

Wit is it your uztai doing for employment.

When is the big reveal?

I am on tenderhooks sitting tight.

Go on big cheese girs a smile and spew your pish.

Ye ken wit a mean

Umm no a can’t.

I am not sure if he’s sevvie or media sevvie.

But dinnae worry toots av got this you jist keep yer eyepatches on ffs

Well told ye. No big reveal. I was right.

Media troll r sevvie troll.

Imagine the brass neck to tell me to sit tight.

Whilst laughing no luck. Yet y’all are swallow swallowing his pish.

Can we not have just one thread where world war 65 doesn't break out?

We all love Broony, Maria, but no one is indispensible.

Just because somebody states something that is not 100% supportive, then it's all-out BOOM!

READ THE POST.......he was actually being supportive of The Captain

Have a good night, HH.

are you sure about what you say a well-educated native English speaker is technically at a C2 level.

Members online

Back