Celtic Strikes Back

Irrespective of the naysayers comments, James D says much that is stating the bleedin' obvious......what very few bloggers take the time to highlight and draw attention to, as he does.

His analysis points out several important facts that we all scream out at - over games.....I know I do, and as he says he does, as those around me do.

Frustration doesn't come close to how I feel over missed chances in front of goal, with no one nearby, when another striker may have been on to it, ergo, two strikers MUST be the way ahead for Neil.

WHY WHY WHY........ NOT put on your strongest side at the start of the game ......BATTER the opposition into oblivion, go three or more in front then and only then do we rest, change or take off a first pick player AND only in the last half ...of the second half!!!

We have the best attacking team in Scotland by a country mile, the best service from ANY midfielders around AND this despite being plagued by injuries like no other club!
Barring those injuries we have more than enough firepower to go the rest of this season unbeaten.

We (LENNON) MUST consider the way ahead like never before, it is the most important exam we will ever sit.

I fully believe this opportunity to get the nine will inevitably give us the MAGICAL TEN.
WE must go all out, and STILL spend even now to GUARANTEE it.
WE WILL NEVER (at least) IN MOST OF OUR LIVES SEE THIS OPPORTUNITY COME AROUND AGAIN.

I'm sorry to offend anyone by this next statement ........so cease reading any further than this if you're of a weaker mental disposition.

I hated Rangers.
I detest Sevco.
I have gotten rid of most of the Sevco friends I had amongst these arrogant 'holier than thou' fans who still think cheating is an art form in all walks of life and not just in football.

The 'WATP' brigade will be silenced FOR EVER when the ten comes.......and I will be one that drives it home to hurt them as must as is 'inhumanely' possible.
It will shut them the f*%^ up......FOR EVER.

What will they be able to claim, or even aim for when we have done it all before.....I.mean who will be proud to shout 'going for 55' as something to strive for, or even a laudable achievement after our perfect TEN.......who, can feel comfortable with the knowledge they will never copy or even catch up with our records, or our haul of achievements.
.......BUT the best thing....The best thing.....THE BEST THING IS, if 'they' are the people, what does that make us ..Celtic?
WELL, IF, ...we do achieve the ten, it IS the end.
ITS OVER.
Sevco its throwing everything at this, and so much so they risk giving us the freedom to dominate the game for the foreseeable future.... then they are gone.

That won't be the best scenario for the rest of the Scottish clubs but I think in time it will give us an invite into England and play from the bottom up, glean the finances they get down there, vying and contesting against the best. Its what I personally hope for.

But not before the death of Sevco, because;

a) Ten will shut them up forever;

b) It will free us up from wanting to stay in Scotland just to finish the job on 'THEM' because it will be job done;

c) Sevco couldn't survive up here without us and the money they would get from then on would not compensate them for the money generated by their hatred for us that brings them year on year.

d) A weakened Sevco would empower and strengthen every other club in the league to the point they would not have the free reign they've enjoyed so far in both their histories.

e) The referees, well what is their point......anymore???

f) In a manner of speaking Rangers/ Sevco are dead......finished as the entity of evil we used to know them as.

g) THE JOB IS DONE.

I absolutely hate them.

We all like to think we're the best Celtic fans on the planet, I am no different, that is good and healthy and long may it continue....but I'm positive of one thing...I am Sevco's no 1 destroyer in chief, bad mouthing them at every opportunity and proud to say that...I hate them with a consummate passion and everything that comes out of Diebrox.
I want them dead....gone....history, their whole effing corrupt enterprise.

Before he finally leaves the sinking ship, in a letter to King and his glibberati sycophantic lickspittlers....the words to the song Letter to America would now include.... "Ibrox no more, Sevco no more, Rangers no more........well we're getting there.....
Scotland's A league was a much better place without them....for four years..
no more Old firm, no more derbies.............no more Rangers/Sevco

*uck them all....

I hope more than anything that their demise is as soon as ........yesterday would be good.

PS. I've watched Lawrence Shankland several times at Tannadice, when Celtic are away from home, and disagree with your otherwise decent piece JD, and in no doubt this guy would get us 25 goals a season year on year...especially these next two.

He has an uncanny awareness where he needs to be on the park when a goalscoring
chance arrives......and am convinced of his ability to get us win after win.
He will be the closest thing to King Henrik in twenty years.....and if we do get him I'll bet 10 to one he'll score 25 goals in his first full year.....at the least. This guy would get 40 in the lower league and has done.
Yes he was a glibberati fan once......but so was Brown, Forrest and McGregor........
'nuff said.
They may be the people ....for now......

but we will ALWAYS be The Mighty Glasgow Celtic .

Last edited:
Irrespective of the naysayers comments, James D says much that is stating the bleedin' obvious......what very few bloggers take the time to highlight and draw attention to, as he does.

His analysis points out several important facts that we all scream out at - over games.....I know I do, and as he says he does, as those around me do.

Frustration doesn't come close to how I feel over missed chances in front of goal, with no one nearby, when another striker may have been on to it, ergo, two strikers MUST be the way ahead for Neil.

WHY WHY WHY........ NOT put on your strongest side at the start of the game ......BATTER the opposition into oblivion, go three or more in front then and only then do we rest, change or take off a first pick player AND only in the last half ...of the second half!!!

We have the best attacking team in Scotland by a country mile, the best service from ANY midfielders around AND this despite being plagued by injuries like no other club!
Barring those injuries we have more than enough firepower to go the rest of this season unbeaten.

We (LENNON) MUST consider the way ahead like never before, it is the most important exam we will ever sit.

I fully believe this opportunity to get the nine will inevitably give us the MAGICAL TEN.
WE WILL NEVER (at least) IN MOST OF OUR LIVES SEE THIS OPPORTUNITY COME AROUND AGAIN.

I'm sorry to offend anyone by this next statement ........so cease reading any further than this if you're of a weaker mental disposition.

I hated Rangers.
I detest Sevco.
I have gotten rid of most of the Sevco friends I had amongst these arrogant 'holier than thou' fans who still think cheating is an art form in all walks of life and not just in football.

The 'WATP' brigade will be silenced FOR EVER when the ten comes.......and I will be one that drives it home to hurt them as must as is 'inhumanely' possible.

What will they be able to claim, or even aim for when we have done it all before.....I.mean who will be proud to shout 'going for 55' as something to strive for, or even a laudable achievement after our perfect TEN.......who, can feel comfortable with the knowledge they will never copy or even catch up with our records, or our haul of achievements.
.......BUT the best thing....The best thing.....THE BEST THING IS, if 'they' are the people, what does that make us ..Celtic?
ITS OVER.
Sevco its throwing everything at this, and so much so they risk giving us the freedom to dominate the game for the foreseeable future.... then they are gone.

That won't be the best scenario for the rest of the Scottish clubs but I think in time it will give us an invite into England and play from the bottom up, glean the finances they get down, there vying and contesting against the best. Its what I personally hope for.

b) It will free us up from wanting to stay in Scotland just to finish the job on 'THEM' because it will be job done;

c) Sevco couldn't survive up here without us and the money they would get from then on would not compensate them for the money generated by their hatred for us that brings them year on year.

d) A weakened Sevco would empower and strengthen every other club in the league to the point they would not have the free reign they've enjoyed so far in both their histories.

f) In a manner of speaking Rangers/ Sevco are dead......finished as the entity of evil we used to know them as.

g) THE JOB IS DONE.

I absolutely hate them.

We all like to think we're the best Celtic fans on the planet, I am no different, that is good and healthy and long may it continue....but I'm positive of one thing...I am Sevco's no 1 destroyer in chief, bad mouthing them at every opportunity and proud to say that...I hate them with a consummate passion and everything that comes out of Diebrox.

Before he finally leaves the sinking ship, in a letter to King and his glibberati sycophantic lickspittlers....the words to the song Letter to America would now include.... "Ibrox no more, Sevco no more, Rangers no more........well we're getting there.....

*uck them all....

I hope more than anything that their demise is as soon as ........yesterday would be good.

PS. I've watched Lawrence Shankland several times at Tannadice, when Celtic are away from home, and disagree with your otherwise decent piece JD, and in no doubt this guy would get us 25 goals a season year on year...especially these next two.

He will be the closest thing to King Henrik in twenty years.....and if we do get him I'll bet 10 to one he'll score 25 goals in his first full year.....at the least. This guy would get 40 in the lower league and has done.
Yes he was a glibberati fan once......but so was Brown, Forrest and McGregor........
'nuff said.

👏👏👏👏👏

I hated Rangers.
I detest Sevco.

ITS OVER.

That won't be the best scenario for the rest of the Scottish clubs but I think in time it will give us an invite into England and play from the bottom up, glean the finances they get down there, vying and contesting against the best. Its what I personally hope for.

g) THE JOB IS DONE.

I absolutely hate them.

*uck them all....

'nuff said.

Right JC youve just convinced me we should buy Shankland!😂

I hated Rangers.
I detest Sevco.

ITS OVER.

g) THE JOB IS DONE.

I absolutely hate them.

*uck them all....

'nuff said.

Shankland for Celtic!

Back