Transfer Round-up (merged)

Carl Jenkinson, Arsenal RB, out of contract and linked with us.
Adam Matthews also released by Sunderland, not linked with us yet but give it a few days.
Both 27 years old and available for PL’s favourite transfer fee.
Always liked wee Matthews ,surprised we let him go

Carl Jenkinson, Arsenal RB, out of contract and linked with us.
I remember when Jenkinson first broke through - there was a lot of hype about him becoming a big star and he was impressive. He never really made it and think he knackered his cruciate when on loan (to West Ham???). Haven't seen him for a couple of years so no idea if he is any good these days.

Stephen O’Donnell and Liam Kelly both linked. Rekeem Harper guest of club at last league game v Hearts.
No one we've been linked with makes me say "YEEESSSS". I can think of two reasons.
1. We don't play in the spl, not the EPL.
2. Mr Law Well Aff will not spend any money that might threaten his next bonus or his heated driveway.

I’m hearing that Celtic have refused to pay the £3m for Turnball. Once again that dithering cgeaoskate bastard Lawell is hell bent on fucking us up,

As I said at the time, losing Rogers wasn’t the problem, keeping that bonus focused cunt is.

So much for the list and ore planning. Players are getting signed all over Europe. Us? As usual not a fucking peep. A shambles.

I’m hearing that Celtic have refused to pay the £3m for Turnball. Once again that dithering cgeaoskate bastard Lawell is hell bent on fucking us up,

As I said at the time, losing Rogers wasn’t the problem, keeping that bonus focused cunt is.

So much for the list and ore planning. Players are getting signed all over Europe. Us? As usual not a fucking peep. A shambles.

Lenny, the cheap option, wanted Turnbull. Nope, too expensive.
He wanted to keep Lustig (probably because he knows he won’t get an adequate replacement), nope, wages too high.
Downsizing in full swing and will increase as the summer progresses. Europa League here we come!
First CL qualifier in 4 weeks and we barely have a defence. A left back just off the operating table, a right back who isn’t good enough and 2 injury prone central defenders, one of whom was still playing international football 2 days ago.
Prediction. One big(ish) signing in monetary terms for a striker and a raft of free transfers, cheap punts and young loanees from down south.

Lenny, the cheap option, wanted Turnbull. Nope, too expensive.
He wanted to keep Lustig (probably because he knows he won’t get an adequate replacement), nope, wages too high.
Downsizing in full swing and will increase as the summer progresses. Europa League here we come!
First CL qualifier in 4 weeks and we barely have a defence. A left back just off the operating table, a right back who isn’t good enough and 2 injury prone central defenders, one of whom was still playing international football 2 days ago.
Prediction. One big(ish) signing in monetary terms for a striker and a raft of free transfers, cheap punts and young loanees from down south.

Haha, this aged well!!
Hopefully a sign of new found urgency in the transfer market after recent disasters.

Back