Celtic Team Bus attacked at Ibrox

While the scum have a chance of trying to take our title ,the media/press will not do anything to give them any derogatory mention,fact,!!!! The only way to defeat this ,is that we now go and get number 8,no matter what they try to do,that will deflate them, now is the time ,now is the hour, come on bhoys, shove this crap down their throats once and for all,hh.

It’s time to get up and into the faces of Sevco
And every other team that’s kicking lumps out of our players. Because the barstewards in black ain’t gonna do a thing about it. The SFA,
and the SPFL only have one team and it’s like a spoilt brat only 6 years old.
And the compliance officer will find nothing against the Colombian thug, look away Timmy get to the back of the bus.
Enough is Enough. Mon the Hoops.

HH?

As someone else said on another thread, the board has a duty of care towards its employees. Accidents happen but there wouldn't have been any accidents on Saturday. The board needs to grow a pair and 'ask the SFA for clarification' about why four officials all ignored the hammer-thrower acts by sevco during the match, why the security was insufficient to prevent the attack on the team bus and to suggest what they think might have happened if Celtic had won. Will there be any sevco games behind closed doors? Will there Hell! Will there be any sevco fines? Wiĺl there Hell! Will there be any action whatsoever? Will there Hell!

As someone else said on another thread, the board has a duty of care towards its employees. Accidents happen but there wouldn't have been any accidents on Saturday. The board needs to grow a pair and 'ask the SFA for clarification' about why four officials all ignored the hammer-thrower acts by sevco during the match, why the security was insufficient to prevent the attack on the team bus and to suggest what they think might have happened if Celtic had won. Will there be any sevco games behind closed doors? Will there Hell! Will there be any sevco fines? Wiĺl there Hell! Will there be any action whatsoever? Will there Hell!

You make some excellent points.

Hopefully one of the supporters associations pick them up and ask the question

Don’t condone violence on the pitch, but would be more than happy to see one of our players doublefoot one of these so called “refs” mid air , accidentally of course whilst claiming it was an ‘honest mistake’ and would like to see our Bhoys beef up and give as good as they get,
Can Roy Keane still play? Final 2 mins in next derby game then we'd only have to play 2 mins with 10 men?

Don’t condone violence on the pitch, but would be more than happy to see one of our players doublefoot one of these so called “refs” mid air , accidentally of course whilst claiming it was an ‘honest mistake’ and would like to see our Bhoys beef up and give as good as they get,
Mate you would not see the light of morning

The way the media and I’m using that term very loosely ignores these goings on is so disgusting it makes me sick
Keevins the panderer in chief said on the phone in on Saturday after the game wen a Celtic fan brought up Morelos assaults on the 3 hoops players said “this is just sour grapes”
Wat a horrible human being this excuse for a journalist is
But this is wat we r up against
As my old da used to say son we weren’t paranoid enuf.

It's almost unbelievable that Johnny Doyle was sent off for getting in the way of the cross. It's one of those ones where someone would tell you exactly what happened and you would reply "There must have been more in it than you are saying." Of course, if he had just passed it back to his 'keeper, it wouldn't have happened! ?

I'm glad I couldn't listen to Snyde on Saturday with BFDJ the cheerleader and charlatan and Keevins the collaborator... trying to be sensationalist as ever.

An eye for an eye should see them get the same treatment from us but i couldn’t stoop quite as low as the depths they have plummeted to.

Still the odd scoop here n there

An eye for an eye should see them get the same treatment from us but i couldn’t stoop quite as low as the depths they have plummeted to.

Still the odd scoop here n there
The eye-for-an-eye approach sounds tempting but, even if we had someone who could take retribution cleverly, throughout the game so that MoreOrLess would pull a sickie for the subsequent derby match, there are so many cameras that even that would probably be seen... and we know who would be getting the red cards, don't we.

Back