Celtic Team Bus

I was a spray painter in a factory in Dundee (Tokheim) that made petrol pumps.
We made a Petrol Pump for Borrusia Dortmund. Everybody wanted to paint it. It was black and yellow with club badge on it. I have looked for photos of it on-line but never found any. I'm surprised more Clubs don't have a wee petrol station close or near to the ground. Most fans would buy petrol there if they thought it helped the team. The profit could be used for a team bus.
If Dortmund can own their petrol station surely Celtic can own a bus.
You,re only putting ideas Richybhoy into BP Lawwells heed..

HH.

The circumstances that are suspicious sound like Sevco is trying to collect insurance money, if they didn't at the time.

Bayern Munchen has its own bus, and it looks like a pretty cool setup. It's definitely a luxury item, though.Given the choice between spending money on things like this (and don't get me started on the light show) and putting money into player development/acquisition, I'd prefer the money go to the latter.
Do most German teams not have there own bus though ,can remember Dortmunds bus a few years back at Anfield and Stuttgarts bus coming over here saw it on M6

Ours would be open for attack where ever it went although our open deck bus has lasted intact for 3 years

,just sayin like Eat sleep treble repeat

I was a spray painter in a factory in Dundee (Tokheim) that made petrol pumps.
We made a Petrol Pump for Borrusia Dortmund. Everybody wanted to paint it. It was black and yellow with club badge on it. I have looked for photos of it on-line but never found any. I'm surprised more Clubs don't have a wee petrol station close or near to the ground. Most fans would buy petrol there if they thought it helped the team. The profit could be used for a team bus.
If Dortmund can own their petrol station surely Celtic can own a bus.
will the petrol station do power card top ups ,,,just askin like

y
Celtic having it's own team bus would still be tax deductible anyway so why not go for an even flashier model than Parks? ๐Ÿ˜
You are probably right about the tax being deductable Shamrock,but can you imagine anybody willing to garage the bus knowing the greif they would get from the zombies once they found out where it was..
As it stands now Park takes all the heat for any damage,,and we all know that suits Lawwell fine..

HH.

y

You are probably right about the tax being deductable Shamrock,but can you imagine anybody willing to garage the bus knowing the greif they would get from the zombies once they found out where it was..
As it stands now Park takes all the heat for any damage,,and we all know that suits Lawwell fine..

HH.
There will be some vacant land soon up for grabs in the South Side of the city where an impressive garage could house the 10iar champions bus. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hmmmm! Why do Celtic still use Parks of Hamilton buses given it's owner's position within the Sevco high command? :unsure:

Maybe, just maybe Douglas Park is......A DOUBLE-AGENT WORKING UNDERCOVER FOR THE UNSEEN FENIAN HAND!!!!!!

๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ๐Ÿ˜ฑ

Maybe the only way Park and the Fenain Hand can carry out their nefarious agenda without attracting too much suspicion inside Ibrox is by funnelling the necessary funds to him through Celtic's 'hiring' of his coaches. Somebody should tell the guy who created this ๐Ÿ‘‡

1586877813137.png

......he needs to get on this straight away! Maybe the Hand's reach goes deeper than he thinks and another name needs to be included in his...(ahem)...investigation.

ic.jpg

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Think a lot are missing the point here parks supply coaches for all our teams not just the first team, we pay them 10s of thousands every year, yes they are a ltd company , major shareholder Douglas park who has been giving them soft loans for the past 3 years , so I have no doubt money paid to them , then may have been going to the tribute act, as regards buying tickets , pies etc from them vast majority of the Celtic fans donโ€™t , for the very reason that the money goes in there pockets
If DD owned a coach company would the tribute act use it ??
Donโ€™t think so , letโ€™s stop paying money into there coffers and just find someone else

๐Ÿ„ busgate๐Ÿ„

Parks were suppliers for a long time in the background so nobody cared and couldn't point them out

Now though there mouthpiece for a dispicable club, a club who pander to the knuckledraggers who see fit to attack us in daily statements and whose fans use child abuse as a weapon to attack us

They played to the gallery they backed the last chairmans stance regarding the broomloan and stood silent at the crass statements that attacked us

So the club needs to step back and play it's part this is'nt being petty ,if the shoe was on the other foot they would have dumped us a long time ago
Well said Kelly.

Back