Celtic top worn in advert for Catalan independence party, Serie A boss hits out at Lazio 'delinquents

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
I know a lot of people say politics and sport don't mix, but there is no evidence to back this up, and plenty of evidence to blow their theory out the water.
We were formed because of a brutal Political policy by a Colonial monster who tried to starve a nation, a weapon they used many times around the world especially in India.
We all know the rest but a point I'd like to make is how we have always had a support who was on the side of the oppressed, but now we seem to be getting more coverage internationally about the stance we take against any forms of racism.
Black Panther Robert King wore a hoops top a few years ago while being interviewed on CNN, he said it was because the hoops top represented the oppressed people around the world.
We live in such a violent world sport will sometimes get dragged into it from time to time. Munich, Hitlers Olympics, Barca and Franco and the reason Celtic exist are just a few examples, if more people around the world are getting interested and admire the stance we take against racists or fascists then I'll be a happy bhoy.

I know a lot of people say politics and sport don't mix, but there is no evidence to back this up, and plenty of evidence to blow their theory out the water.
We were formed because of a brutal Political policy by a Colonial monster who tried to starve a nation, a weapon they used many times around the world especially in India.
We all know the rest but a point I'd like to make is how we have always had a support who was on the side of the oppressed, but now we seem to be getting more coverage internationally about the stance we take against any forms of racism.
Black Panther Robert King wore a hoops top a few years ago while being interviewed on CNN, he said it was because the hoops top represented the oppressed people around the world.
We live in such a violent world sport will sometimes get dragged into it from time to time. Munich, Hitlers Olympics, Barca and Franco and the reason Celtic exist are just a few examples, if more people around the world are getting interested and admire the stance we take against racists or fascists then I'll be a happy bhoy.

And we will be happy to piss off racist, facists and scottish "journalists" while we do it B.

HH 🍀🍀

100% benignus it's says a lot about what it's about being a celtic supporter not just about following the team but taking these values with you in everyday life.thiers a lot of people in the world that are victims of hate filled people's everywhere in the world just like the disgusting treatment of the Palestinian people I'm proud to be a celtic fan have been from I was 5 years of age obviously I didn't know how it would be the making of me in so many ways at that age .politics and sport do mix it who we are hail hail.

top post mate

Back