Celtic TV. As if things arent bad enough.

Ian Archer too, the sevvies didna like him.
He said Deidco were "a permanent embarrassment and occasional disgrace" after they rioted v Aston Villa in the 70s.
I'm sure it was Ian Archer that reported on the crowd at ipox on a balmy Thursday evening in May 1979 saying 6,000 in attendance if thats the case 5,000 of them must have paid in then went straight home.

This was 3 days after they lost 4 v 2 to us in a league decider against 10 men.

P.s I have never met a hun of that era that wasn't at the game..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

From the 4 of them, who do you think went onto being the most successful
It's a toss up but Id have to say ceaser , taking over man city and leading them to promotion to the old first division and keeping them up as well was truly some achievement given that city hadnt sold their soul for cash yet. Moyes was also successful he led Everton to a top 4 finish and euro fitba " and although it didnt work out at man utd he did get the biggest job in uk football and done better than some who followed him.

View attachment 10866

I was just sitting there thinking. What would really put the fucking tin hat on a shitty day?
This explains a lot for me, like for starters chick nick had suddenly stopped making derogatory comments about Celtic on telly and in the papers which was totally out of character for him , constantly bringing the club down af every opportunity. Must say though good move by someone at CP to bring him into the fold as it should stop his sky rants against us. Maybe we should do the same with Andy Walker......nah fook him hes a first class fool , leave him out in the cold GIRFUY Walker at least chick Nick's rants were usually about us being poor but Walker must always big sevco up as well.. Walker can walk alone , he knew better what he was doing , is doing. Nicholas is just an attention seeker walker takes it further almost like his own personal agenda plus I dont like him but clever move to bring nicholas back into the fold.

Last edited:
Back