Celtic Update London Stock Exchange, free legal advice for Hearts and a Dundee v Inverness Caley Premiership Play-off

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting article. Hearts hopes of staying in the premier were torpedoed early doors by their belligerent chairwoman. Instead of building alliances she resorted to the type of threats sevco hand out regularly. Bizarre strategy. The article states even if they win their case vs the spfl it will be on a point of law the clubs can amend thus restoring the decision to relegate? Waste of money then?

I cant recall reading about the res12 guys or anyone else crowdfunding a JR to investigate the LNS verdict, does anyone know if it was considered? If the spfl could basically disregard the results of any review I understand why it was deemed futile.

Side note: I assume there is a statute of limitations (5years) in place preventing any such review nowadays?

I can give some legal advice to Hearts.
1. Read the rules especially rule A3
2, Read the rules again.
3. Rule A3 overrides all other rules.
The team in position 12 when the SPFL board declared the season finished is AUTOMATICALLY relegated. Those are the rules. No lawyer can dispute them.

Interesting article. Hearts hopes of staying in the premier were torpedoed early doors by their belligerent chairwoman. Instead of building alliances she resorted to the type of threats sevco hand out regularly. Bizarre strategy. The article states even if they win their case vs the spfl it will be on a point of law the clubs can amend thus restoring the decision to relegate? Waste of money then?

I cant recall reading about the res12 guys or anyone else crowdfunding a JR to investigate the LNS verdict, does anyone know if it was considered? If the spfl could basically disregard the results of any review I understand why it was deemed futile.

Side note: I assume there is a statute of limitations (5years) in place preventing any such review nowadays?

When fraud is concerned.....I believe Iā€™m right in saying there is no statute of limitations...

Celtic Update London Stock Exchange, free legal advice for Hearts and a Dundee v Inverness Caley Premiership Play-off

Celtic ( players, execs, staff) do the right thing. Although unnoticed by the media, the fans can celebrate yet another reason for being part of a model football club.
Hail Hail to everyone involved.

Members online

Latest posts

Back