Celtic v Aberdeen, 12.30pm Saturday 27th May, Celtic Park

Now there's a visual I could have done without, before going to bed, plus I'm thankful that there are no Lewis's in Canada
The Huns in the mainstream media, and the knuckledragging, monobrowed simpletons, who follow follow, and swallow swallow, anything that paints Celtic in chaos, and how the EPL is taking our manager away...Spurs, for fucks sake...in the words of that great statesman, Mahatma Gandhi..."Gies peace"
And as Buddha would have said to the aforementioned forelock tuggers, "Try not to be a cunt"
Words to live by
The same media that published stories of how the Govan Galacticos were going to skoosh the SPFL, after such heady signings as 75 year old Davie Weir, Joey 'Scott Brown's not in my league' Barton, and the Welsh Messi, no, not Gareth Bale, but Gordon Ramsey...no, sorry...Aaron Ramsey
HH Bhoys & Ghirls, it's been a great weekend
I hope you all have a great week, starting tomorrow
YNWA
Just so good to start my day with a laugh....and a message. Humour AND truth...a CODE to live by
Thank you Dill.

Hopefully catch up with you wonderful crackpots come the weekend.
Good health and good fortune to you and yours .HH.

He has not given any indication that he wants to go,I’m sure He is aware of what happen in England with top teams haveing as many as 3managers in a season and been around long to know that the grass is not always greener on the other side,hope He is here for the long haul He has an opportunity at Celtic to do many things including the Champions League which I think will give Him the incentive to stay here’s hopeing
Jeezo, stop being such an old woman. Ange isn't going to leave us to go to the absolute fucking skip fire that's Tottenham fucking Hotspur, presided over by the nastiest wee despot since fucking Hitler. And if he does then he's not what we thought he was and Hell mend him. We'll just get someone better and stay on the rise. I'll show my arse in Lewis's window if he leaves! There, I've said it! 😂
Don't say I never told yous so

Big ange has giving me the fear ,last day last season he said we will come bigger better stronger,cos we never stop,this time he say's we are only focused on the final,but I get the feeling if he was staying he would have said ,we are focusing on the final,and then we will be back next season bigger better stronger,no hint off next season,cos a think he might be considering,the spurs job and he can't tell the fans on title winning day and a treble to win,I hope I am wrong,but this spurs thing is gathering momentum,and wouldn't be surprised he he hasn't already been tapped up,the only thing in Celtics favour he might want another crack at the champions League,sorry but I just have a bad feeling about this,cos if he fails in the champions League he might not get another offer tor a top team in England,he would get more lower premier teams offering him Jobs but not as attractive as spurs,I just wish he would have mentioned something about next season and give us hope he might stay
I told yous

Jeezo, stop being such an old woman. Ange isn't going to leave us to go to the absolute fucking skip fire that's Tottenham fucking Hotspur, presided over by the nastiest wee despot since fucking Hitler. And if he does then he's not what we thought he was and Hell mend him. We'll just get someone better and stay on the rise. I'll show my arse in Lewis's window if he leaves! There, I've said it! 😂
Nae pictures please 😳😳

Back