Celtic v Aberdeen, 12.30pm Saturday 27th May, Celtic Park

Shinnie was an absolute arsehole throughout the whole game. He kept sticking in nasty little cowardly kicks into our players after they had laid the ball off. He deliberately took out Hatate a few times with very late stamps to his achilles - that is why Reo really lost the tit at him after Shinnie did that professional foul on him by dragging him down to halt another break away.

He used to be a half decent player but now he is past it he just resorts to cheap shots and moaning. He probably imagines he is like Broony but he is a very pale and crap imitation.

I missed him and McRorie's pathetic unsportsmanship trying to pander to the neds.
Back in the day when we were up by four or five goals and the game was winding down we’d send one of our fringe players who didn’t mind the rough stuff to ‘send a message’
That usually adjusted pricks him Shinnie’s attitude
The expression was ‘Having a word’
HH

lKwmOWFl.jpg

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️GLASGOWS GREEN AND WHITE, OH THE HUNS UR TOTAL💩💩☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

Awright Ghirls & Bhoys, what a day, what a team, what a support. Yesterday I watched Celtic lift their 28th title in my 54yrs of Supporting them, with tears streaming down my face tears of happiness & sadness for those just beginning they're journey as Celtic Supporters & those who are no longer with us 🥃Slàinte

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🇮🇪☘️CHAMPIONS AGAIN☘️🇮🇪🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

This I heard from family that were there mate.. seemingly a brutal knife fight involving 4 Tims and a group of teenagers with IRA and things like that shaved into their heads running around threatening folk.

Absolutely no need for it
Honestly, I really detest these feckin' morons. We quite rightly condemn the other lot for this kind of stuff. Then along comes scum wearing our colours. Feckwits !

Was in my seat rather much earlier than usual yesterday and I was watching a group of the first team warm up just in front of me, coach told them all to take off their bibs, which they all did going to the side and just throwing the bib to the side,,, then wee Reo took his off folded it and put it on top of the others, different cultures right enough, wouldn't be surprised if he was at the trongate helping clean up..

Back