Celtic v Aberdeen - Premiership Saturday 21 December, 3pm Kick-off

He is going to be one special player and dare I say even more so than KT. Before the last window I like many was concerned not so much of the appointment of lenny but in the manner of how it was done , seemed a bit sneaky on the back of the newly made history, in the showers , like we wouldnt áz cos were all pished. Since then however our recruitment has been a joy to behold. Julien I think will go on to be the most influential defender CP has seen since VVD, Reiper, Balde, towering powerful goalgetting defender £7 million in today's market an absolute steal. I wouldnt be too worried about burnout of frimpong as good as he is when hamed returnsl he½'ll be first choice again still frimpong can also play as a winger weve seen this , before his eagerness to get up the line is superb 300k plus 10% sell on clause outstanding business. Bolingoli is getting up to speed now, Christie forrest McGregor eddy ntcham Forster and this is with bayo Griffiths rogic who can barely get onto that bench never mind Sinclair and shved I honestly believe that we are looking at the makings of the best Celtic side since 2003.many will disagree and I don't blame them but I'm personally glad of the challenge the rangers are putting up it makes us stronger. They are playing at the top of their game we are just doing it quietly no were near our best in the cup final and still win we are better than the rest even bauer looks the part cant wait til we get them to CP and lay another marker down. Sure as many have said were not capitalising on all our chances but it's very rare any side does this wait until weve 3 fit strikers again . Have the feeling he want to go with griff and eddy.2 seasons worth their weight in gold COYBIG HH
Love it Winter, lenny and this squad are history makers! we pumped Lazio home and away, they've just pumped juventus 3-1 for the second time in a fortnight!!!! COYBIG!!!!

He is going to be one special player and dare I say even more so than KT. Before the last window I like many was concerned not so much of the appointment of lenny but in the manner of how it was done , seemed a bit sneaky on the back of the newly made history, in the showers , like we wouldnt cos were all pished. Since then however our recruitment has been a joy to behold. Julien I think will go on to be the most influential defender CP has seen since VVD, Reiper, Balde, towering powerful goalgetting defender £7 million in today's market an absolute steal. I wouldnt be too worried about burnout of frimpong as good as he is when hamed returnsl he'll be first choice again still frimpong can also play as a winger weve seen this , before his eagerness to get up the line is superb 300k plus 10% sell on clause outstanding business. Bolingoli is getting up to speed now, Christie forrest McGregor eddy ntcham Forster and this is with bayo Griffiths rogic who can barely get onto that bench never mind Sinclair and shved I honestly believe that we are looking at the makings of the best Celtic side since 2003.many will disagree and I don't blame them but I'm personally glad of the challenge the rangers are putting up it makes us stronger. They are playing at the top of their game we are just doing it quietly no were near our best in the cup final and still win we are better than the rest even bauer looks the part cant wait til we get them to CP and lay another marker down. Sure as many have said were not capitalising on all our chances but it's very rare any side does this wait until weve 3 fit strikers again . Have the feeling he want to go with griff and eddy.2 seasons worth their weight in gold COYBIG HH
Totally agree Winter. And not only is this a very good side (our best side since 2003? I would find it difficult to argue against that!) but is it mainly very young skillful players tied to long-term contracts built around a solid core of very experienced players.

I have no doubt the vultures will be hanging around ready to pick off some of our amazing talent (which we will be well-rewarded for), but don't over-estimate the importance of happiness - it is very clear the togetherness we have in the playing staff. Plus Forster will be in the dressing room reminding these youngsters that you can't beat winning trophies and regularly playing European football rather than just picking up a larger pay cheque at a mid to lower EPL side. KT (so far, but he will come good) and Armstrong are recent examples that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

2 game Livi and Hearts

Cosgrove loses red card appeal
  • 24 Dec 201924 Dec 2019
  • From the section Scotland
Sportscene pundits Michael Stewart and Marvin Bartley say Aberdeen striker Sam Cosgrove did not deserve to be sent off against Celtic as he loses his appeal.
The 23-year-old Englishman will now miss Aberdeen's next two matches against Livingston and Hearts,

2 game Livi and Hearts

Cosgrove loses red card appeal

• 24 Dec 201924 Dec 2019
  • From the section Scotland
Sportscene pundits Michael Stewart and Marvin Bartley say Aberdeen striker Sam Cosgrove did not deserve to be sent off against Celtic as he loses his appeal.
The 23-year-old Englishman will now miss Aberdeen's next two matches against Livingston and Hearts,

Celtic Noise pundit Michael Duffy said the cunt was guilty and deserved to be sent off. And so he was, the cunt.

It doesn't matter what we think the laws of the game should be-it's what they are that matters. Some pundits might want to stick to that when they voice their opinions. I doubt there would have been such 'healthy' debate had it not been against us.

Considering the cunt presenting fucked the taxman and pretends the huns are still alive, nuff said. Ayers reaction.

Untitled.jpg

Does he mean the UK if not he is fucking pissed, for the last 8 years and a treble treble ans an invincible title run plus 11 trophies and unbeaten domestically this season at home, I believe we have been the top team in Scotland and remain not one of but the number 1.

On our day, there are not a lot of teams in EUROPE would fancy playing us, especially at Paradise

Ah've noticed fur years Boab, how all the club's in the SPFL fall over each other in their rush to thank us,and how many headlines SMSM print and broadcast highlighting what we bring to Scottish football! 🍺
Exactly MD not exactly the spirit Walfrid had in mind, but never mind, the mere fact they do not knock it back speaks volumes, give and do not expect to recieve will bring greater rewards. Just made that up there. Must be what they put in them Mr Kipling Pies nowadays quite addictive

images.jpg

e36b34f03c15c2752aa52493f450d11e--christmas-cards-christmas-ideas.jpg

Back