Celtic v Aberdeen - Premiership Saturday 21 December, 3pm Kick-off

I was coming home through Glasgow's argyle st on Saturday and as a group of bhoys approached I said to one of them a young 20something "I know the score mate but how did we play' he just looked at me like I'd asked for his watch and said "2-1" I said aye I know that that's not what I asked. Then I guess it was his father said to him "that bhoy is asking you a question about Celtic answer him" but disgusted I walked away saying you've a lot to learn about what it means to be a Celtic supporter young yin" I could hear his da give him pelters for embarrassing him in front of other celts. So I walked on desperately trying to get out of town. When I came across a group of Don's supporters and asked the same question the guy said totally outplayed us mate 25 on target to our 2. Whilst grateful to him and he wasnt down but I thought to myself changed days indeed eh? Bloody snowflakes HH ĺ

To some, not all may I add of the entitled younger generation who are fortunate enough that their parents can afford their season tickets, Celtic are probably not high on their list of things they love doing and probably only like having a season ticket to brag about to their mates on social media ..the parents were probably the last of a generation, a generation who followed in their dads footsteps and went to Celtic for the love of the day out...the days of doubling up at the "boys gate" and 50p entry definitely attracted a more diverse type of younger supporter

Watched that wee hun rat yap at the linesman the whole game,not a thing done about it.If that’s the future of refs yesterday Jesus what a roaster he was.How the hell do they get away with it.Roundly Boo-ed at half time and full time.Surely Celtic can rip them to bits in their match report but DO THEY.

To some, not all may I add of the entitled younger generation who are fortunate enough that their parents can afford their season tickets, Celtic are probably not high on their list of things they love doing and probably only like having a season ticket to brag about to their mates on social media ..the parents were probably the last of a generation, a generation who followed in their dads footsteps and went to Celtic for the love of the day out...the days of doubling up at the "boys gate" and 50p entry definitely attracted a more diverse type of younger supporter
Bet you’ve done a bit a damage roon the boys gate 🤡🤡🤡

Not read back so this may be repeating. Think young Frimpong is going to be a player but he looked a bit tired yesterday. I was previously concerned about KT and burn out so I hope we take care of this bhoy.
It was all a bit nervy for a while yesterday but we were better team by miles, but need to take our chances.
HH

Not read back so this may be repeating. Think young Frimpong is going to be a player but he looked a bit tired yesterday. I was previously concerned about KT and burn out so I hope we take care of this bhoy.
It was all a bit nervy for a while yesterday but we were better team by miles, but need to take our chances.
HH
I'd say quite a few of the team look a bit jaded, Forrest and Calmac have been quite quiet recently. We've still been getting the results though which is great. But the last few seasons we've looked a bit leggy coming up to the winter break but then really kicked on after it.
Just hope we can get results in the next two games before the well earned rest.

plus the other 400 notes big yin. For some reason they stopped a £25 bet but let me do it in 2 seperate bets. Weird but happy days!
Watch oot NJ Stevie will be oan aboot you buying a boax you should theyyyyyyrrrrreee ggggrrrreeeaaatttt and great wee bet well done

HH 🍀

Phuqin sportscene,rippin ma knittin! cosgrove never a red,porteus, stonewall red! there's nae phuqin difference,!!!!!both of them went in, won the ball, took the man as well,so there both red's! if anything, cosgroves is worse due to the speed of the challenge, being out of control ,stud's up and both feet off the ground!!!!:mad:

Phuqin sportscene,rippin ma knittin! cosgrove never a red,porteus, stonewall red! there's nae phuqin difference,!!!!!both of them went in, won the ball, took the man as well,so there both red's! if anything, cosgroves is worse due to the speed of the challenge, being out of control ,stud's up and both feet off the ground!!!!:mad:
knew what was coming. Decided not to watch. Fuckem MD. 9 will do for me.

Not going there Michael...reckless and dangerous....end of.

HH

He is going to be one special player and dare I say even more so than KT. Before the last window I like many was concerned not so much of the appointment of lenny but in the manner of how it was done , seemed a bit sneaky on the back of the newly made history, in the showers , like we wouldnt áz cos were all pished. Since then however our recruitment has been a joy to behold. Julien I think will go on to be the most influential defender CP has seen since VVD, Reiper, Balde, towering powerful goalgetting defender £7 million in today's market an absolute steal. I wouldnt be too worried about burnout of frimpong as good as he is when hamed returnsl he½'ll be first choice again still frimpong can also play as a winger weve seen this , before his eagerness to get up the line is superb 300k plus 10% sell on clause outstanding business. Bolingoli is getting up to speed now, Christie forrest McGregor eddy ntcham Forster and this is with bayo Griffiths rogic who can barely get onto that bench never mind Sinclair and shved I honestly believe that we are looking at the makings of the best Celtic side since 2003.many will disagree and I don't blame them but I'm personally glad of the challenge the rangers are putting up it makes us stronger. They are playing at the top of their game we are just doing it quietly no were near our best in the cup final and still win we are better than the rest even bauer looks the part cant wait til we get them to CP and lay another marker down. Sure as many have said were not capitalising on all our chances but it's very rare any side does this wait until weve 3 fit strikers again . Have the feeling he want to go with griff and eddy.2 seasons worth their weight in gold COYBIG HH

Back