Celtic v Aberdeen, Scottish Cup Semi-Final Match Thread

I cannot believe the game isn't on other than they bastards wanting more money. So its the fucking late again. As for the game, we will hammer them. I think. Like t see Turnbull and Soro in for Broony and Ntcham. no chance, but its what I would like as I think it would take us forward even more.

Would love to see Turnbull get a game, but going for the quadtreb I can't see NL deviating from his favourites at all.

I fully expect the team to be what we saw on Thursday, minus Ajer of course if his injury hasn't cleared.

Definitely feeling better about the game after last nights display so hopefully a 3-1 victory and we'll see Hibs in the final after they wallop the diet huns tomorrow.

I think they are all free agents who can appear on any channel. Quite often they will use pundits who they know work well together. But they could be owned by BT these days, I don't really know.
Aye just looked them up they’re also in partnership with Free Sports and La Liga TV and are owned as BB says by M ORourke and they do use freelance presenters so I was wrong about the BT link. Oops I fucked it again

HH 😂

My predicted team for tomorrow:

Bain
Frimpong Duffy Bitton Laxalt
Christie Brown MacGregor Elyounoussi
Ajeti Eduoard
Hopefully Griffiths, Rogic, Soro & Turnbull come on to get plenty game time. Personally I'd probably start Griff with Eddy but he is one hell of a substitute to bring on, along with Rogic. As long as we get through to the final without needing extra time. MTH!

Bain
Ajeti Eduoard
Hopefully Griffiths, Rogic, Soro & Turnbull come on to get plenty game time. Personally I'd probably start Griff with Eddy but he is one hell of a substitute to bring on, along with Rogic. As long as we get through to the final without needing extra time. MTH!
Nae Ntcham BB :ROFLMAO: 🍺🥳

Bain
Ajeti Eduoard
Was thinking much along the same lines BB, would have a few concerns about fatigue as they put in such an effort last night and we have already seem how flat a team preformance can be after a European encounter. Would like to think lenny will make changes sooner than usual as we still have plenty in reserve and hopefully no more injuries either

Was thinking much along the same lines BB, would have a few concerns about fatigue as they put in such an effort last night and we have already seem how flat a team preformance can be after a European encounter. Would like to think lenny will make changes sooner than usual as we still have plenty in reserve and hopefully no more injuries either
Can we use 5 subs in a cup game John, or is it just the league?

Members online

Latest posts

Back