Celtic v Aberdeen - Scottish Premiership Sat 27 February, kick-off 3pm Watch via Pass to Paradise.

Understand what you're saying but for me the pressure that is upon JK to beat the rangers is no more than murty faced when he was caretaker over there. Would they have settled for him as full time manager had he beaten us ? I doubt it even though he was the only one who was able to get any return from us with the 2 draws ☘
All about St Johnstone now the second most succesful team in Scotland the last decade, Scottish Cup and League cup Winners. History makers today.

Only to a degree winter, even without the pressure on the outcome of the season, there is still 2 derby matches for which he will be judged on.
Also pride is at stake for us as the thought of losing all 4 against the scum would still be unthinkable and any face value he has got left would soon disappear.
If he can't get a team setup and fired up for such a game then his managerial career could be very short lived
Even 2 draws wont cut it for me. Do you think any of the other hun ass-licking teams in the league will beat them if we don't? The thought of that pile of shites going unbeaten in the league is making me sick even though they’ll only be 2nd to do it as per usual.

Last edited:

Members online

Latest posts

Back