Celtic v Aberdeen - Sunday 28 November - all comments here

I agree with all of this except the bit about not wanting the Scottish national team not qualifying for tournaments. I understand the disgust ay the SFA but it is not those knuckle-tickling cock wombles in blazers that the 11 players on the pitch represent, but the people of Scotland. We suffer enough cos of these arseholes appalling decision making so not sure why that means we can't get to enjoy tournament fitba.
:oops:There's nowt wrong cheering on the losers getting humped at every tournament

Watch Bates getting congratulated by team mate for 'winning' the penalty.
Or was it the dive he was celebrating?

Thought at the time it was a well worked cheating move depending on the cheating mib to oblige which he surely did, don't watch sportscean and would expect the verdict on that to be a clear penalty, so what hope has VAR got, when the clear cheating will be backed up with hun media?
Well beyond a joke nowadays and should be called out even louder when we still win, than waiting until potential points are dropped imo

The Scottish FA refuse to clean up the game whatsoever, so it has now come to the decision about what do I value more from our players, especially the Scottish International within the squad.
And sadly I value them far higher in a Celtic Jersey than representing the good Scottish Tim's that everyone and anyone is allowed to harm on every occasion they take to the field in a Celtic Jersey.
Terrible position for our players to be placed in but if I were DD or Ange I would be making it public knowledge that I would advise them to say fuck the national team until the powers to be want to actually clean the game up.
See then what all the shitehawks within the Scottish FA had to say then imo.
Thought the players done really well to keep their composure in the face of Klankys constant Honest Mistakes

Thought the players done really well to keep their composure in the face of Klankys constant Honest Mistakes
Very true miktim, but I would have bigger concerns about talented players been forced out of Scottish football with the lack of protection from mib's and a board who couldn't care less about its investment in players welfare.
Still say frimpong was forced away from Scottish football with the level of the treatment being handed out to him last season, so can't and won't hold it against him for wanting to protect his career.
Yet we have now even bigger talents available in Jota and Kyogo.
We are expecting to venture into the Asian Market, yet would many of them fancy coming to Scotland to apply there trade, if they were to witness the treatment handed out to kyogo without any protection from mib's or the club as such?
Worse still is the Jota situation, a complete no brainer that the club should be making him a permanent signing. Yet for Jota, would he really fancy signing for us when his career would be far better protected by playing elsewhere in Europe?
Unless this board grows some bollocks to tackle the issue within Scottish football, then these talented players will be forced to use the club as a stop gap because there careers have a safer future elsewhere, but I also think that suits this board also as better and more money for themselves.
Ange has stated and proved so far he wants to build something special here with the club, for which I believe. Yet how can he? When he has to work alongside a board where players welfare means fuck all to them, as moving them on elsewhere holds more advantage to them for lining there own pockets

Members online

Latest posts

Back