Celtic v Aberdeen - Sunday 28 November - all comments here

Oh, the shot from McGregor was a peach (not the goal), deserved to go in but blocked by Ramerez, who collapsed in a heap.
Ramirez should have been booked for clattering Joe Hart in the first few minutes
Keeper's ball by a mile and he follows through and barges into him
Too bad CalMac's shot didn't hit him in the baws, he would have been singing Soprano for a while
Obviously they came out and tried to bully our players from the off, but we more than matched them and apart from the clearance off the line by JJ, I couldn't see them scoring...well, apart from that fucker Clancy and his Masonic goggles on, never a penalty
Cheating HUN bastard
But, 3 more points for the Bhoys and maybe if someone rubs Alex Nosferatu Rae, and Kris Void's heads together, they could start a fire
GIRFUY ya bluenose fucks

The huns are screaming FLUKE just what I expected from them.
I thought the way Callum set about completing the first ever Scottish football triple salco
was tremendous but when he finished it of with a mid air back heel,that made my day.
I can understand why the sevco crew are a wee bit jealous but there is no need to say it was a fluke
just because it was another FIRST from a Celtic player..

HH

The huns are screaming FLUKE just what I expected from them.
I thought the way Callum set about completing the first ever Scottish football triple salco
was tremendous but when he finished it of with a mid air back heel,that made my day.
I can understand why the sevco crew are a wee bit jealous but there is no need to say it was a fluke
just because it was another FIRST from a Celtic player..

HH
A fluke? I'd rather we won with a fluke than having to cheat our way to wins with referee assistance and financial doping like sevco does.

I asked Ange if there was any frustration in the dressing room at half time after Liel Abada pulled his foot away and Bates made contact with the Celtic player before going down. Ange said that there wasn't any frustration as they were looking at the second half and he felt that the referee had a good view of the incident and made his decision. Nothing doing there.

I then asked him if the performance and the victory rounded off a fine tribute to Bertie and Ange gave a longer answer on that one. The Green Brigade and the Bhoys were doing a lock-in after the game to protest against Higgins, rather hilariously in the main stand there were two protesters joining in from the posh seats in what was otherwise an empty stand. One man and one woman, I think it may have been Jeanette Findlay, but can't be sure.

The grass was being cut so could hardly hear the managers - never bothered to ask Glass anything as I still had my Celtic scarf and hat on! Bates and David Turnbull also spoke to the press, again hard to make out on as audio mostly as the lawnmowers were right next to us.

Nir Bitton was doing plenty of work with the fitness chap, looks like he's being readied for Thursday night, the subs were out too but no sign of Rogic or Starfelt.IMG_8357.jpg

Last edited:
A fluke? I'd rather we won with a fluke than having to cheat our way to wins with referee assistance and financial doping like sevco does.

It may have been a fluke the way it rebounded off CalMac but the charging down thing we saw Ange telling them to do from the first training session - close them down and recover the ball
Wee Kyogo is chasing down every keeper and sooner or later will get a goal from it.

It's not our fault that when he's lost the ball Alfie just stands and gazes lovingly at the burger bar.

Thought we played some really good stuff in the first half hour, became a bit hard work after that. Good 3 points though. Jota is just on a different level! I thought Mccarthy had a decentish game after his struggles, hopefully more to come from him.
Kevhun Klansy was fucking embarrassing!

I asked Ange if there was any frustration in the dressing room at half time after Liel Abada pulled his foot away and Bates made contact with the Celtic player before going down. Ange said that there wasn't any frustration as they were looking at the second half and he felt that the referee had a good view of the incident and made his decision. Nothing doing there.

I then asked him if the performance and the victory rounded off a fine tribute to Bertie and Ange gave a longer answer on that one. The Green Brigade and the Bhoys were doing a lock-in after the game to protest against Higgins, rather hilariously in the main stand there were two protesters joining in from the posh seats in what was otherwise an empty stand. One man and one woman, I think it may have been Jeanette Findlay, but can't be sure.

The grass was being cut so could hardly hear the managers - never bothered to ask Glass anything as I still had my Celtic scarf and hat on! Bates and David Turnbull also spoke to the press, again hard to make out on as audio mostly as the lawnmowers were right next to us.

Nir Bitton was doing plenty of work with the fitness chap, looks like he's being readied for Thursday night, the subs were out too but no sign of Rogic or Starfelt.View attachment 16771
There is obviously a clear agenda set out within Scottish football that a manager can't be critical of a cheating hun mib.
Until our board actually back Ange and let him speak honestly about these arsehole mib's, who are trying and succeeding in destroying the game as a spectical in general.
Yet again, instead of being able to talk about the silky skills Jota has bought to Scottish football, the workrate of kyogo and some of the brilliance of the cross field passing made by Ralston, we are yet again talking about a mib who's only intent is making himself the star of match with all the focus upon him and his disgraceful decision making yet again.
The tone was set straight away with trying to injure Jota by a ewe placing his studs into the top of Jota foot as he could have easily broke his toe and put him out of action for weeks, yet such a challenge is deemed unjustified in having to give us a free kick cause the mib hates to apply the laws of the game. Should Jota react in any way, then he will receive a card no doubt about it.
So the tone is set within the first few minutes, oppersition players are allowed to blatantly try to hurt and injure our players, our players get booked if they react to such thuggish tactics and the bastard mib's get rewarded by getting more games against us, to continue the utter disgraceful actions of the mib's, as a club we can't and won't call it out.
Yet everyone tries to say we are all paranoid, paranoid my arse, it's going on in every game now, and we can wonder why no one is that interested in wanting to invest into a game that is rotten to the core of it.
I was hoping Scotland would come through the play off and reach the world cup finals, but sorry fellow Scottish Tim's, but I hope you get humped out of it as I can no longer handle our players helping a hun loving Scottish FA who in return do fuck all for the ones who actually wear the Jersey for you all.
So how is the board really backing its manager when they remain so quiet upon an issue where he is trying to work with his hands tied?

Last edited:
There is obviously a clear agenda set out within Scottish football that a mib can't be critical of a cheating hun mib.
Until our board actually back Ange and let him speak honestly about these arsehole mib's, who are trying and succeeding in destroying the game as a spectical in general.
Yet again, instead of being able to talk about the silky skills Jota has bought to Scottish football, the workrate of kyogo and some of the brilliance of the cross field passing made by Ralston, we are yet again talking about a mib who's only intent is making himself the star of match with all the focus upon him and his disgraceful decision making yet again.
The tone was set straight away with trying to injure Jota by a ewe placing his studs into the top of Jota foot as he could have easily broke his toe and put him out of action for weeks, yet such a challenge is deemed unjustified in having to give us a free kick cause the mib hates to apply the laws of the game. Should Jota react in any way, then he will receive a card no doubt about it.
So the tone is set within the first few minutes, oppersition players are allowed to blatantly try to hurt and injure our players, our players get booked if they react to such thuggish tactics and the bastard mib's get rewarded by getting more games against us, to continue the utter disgraceful actions of the mib's, as a club we can't and won't call it out.
Yet everyone tries to say we are all paranoid, paranoid my arse, it's going on in every game now, and we can wonder why no one is that interested in wanting to invest into a game that is rotten to the core of it.
I was hoping Scotland would come through the play off and reach the world cup finals, but sorry fellow Scottish Tim's, but I hope you get humped out of it as I can no longer handle our players helping a hun loving Scottish FA who in return do fuck all for the ones who actually wear the Jersey for you all.
So how is the board really backing its manager when they remain so quiet upon an issue where he is trying to work with his hands tied?
I agree with all of this except the bit about not wanting the Scottish national team not qualifying for tournaments. I understand the disgust ay the SFA but it is not those knuckle-tickling cock wombles in blazers that the 11 players on the pitch represent, but the people of Scotland. We suffer enough cos of these arseholes appalling decision making so not sure why that means we can't get to enjoy tournament fitba.

CalMac booked in the first half hour, I was expecting him to get another yellow for 'illegal use of the grass' from KLANSY the MIB
Good to see the reception Broony got from the crowd, on his return to Celtic Park
We will have to deal with these 'honest mistakes' throughout this season but given that we have a strong squad and will add further to it come January, it's looking good

HH

Last edited:
Believe it or not but I used to actually think Clancy was one of the better referees but in the last 2 or 3 seasons he has become more and more of a MIB. Today's performance by him was so fecking blatant that he desperately trying influence the result. It was nothing less than pure cheating.

I agree with all of this except the bit about not wanting the Scottish national team not qualifying for tournaments. I understand the disgust ay the SFA but it is not those knuckle-tickling cock wombles in blazers that the 11 players on the pitch represent, but the people of Scotland. We suffer enough cos of these arseholes appalling decision making so not sure why that means we can't get to enjoy tournament fitba.
The Scottish FA refuse to clean up the game whatsoever, so it has now come to the decision about what do I value more from our players, especially the Scottish International within the squad.
And sadly I value them far higher in a Celtic Jersey than representing the good Scottish Tim's that everyone and anyone is allowed to harm on every occasion they take to the field in a Celtic Jersey.
Terrible position for our players to be placed in but if I were DD or Ange I would be making it public knowledge that I would advise them to say fuck the national team until the powers to be want to actually clean the game up.
See then what all the shitehawks within the Scottish FA had to say then imo.

Members online

Back