Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Battled like bastards. Marked fucking improvement.
Weren't solid so 3-1 is fair.
Could of beem a shit show but our mf ran like dugs tonight mate
They had the possession but we had 13 shots to 6 , I'm encouraged not by the result but the performance and yes that wasnt milan A but it was far from our A team either. I hope that this is the catalyst for it will give encouragement to the players who will be gutted at the result but now they know they can mix it with the best again this season. Griffiths infuriates me sometimes when hes 10 yards offside theres no excuse for that none whatsoever. A draw was there for the taking and i think that we showed a little of the inexperience that lenny mentioned post sevco game when going all out for the 2nd we lose a 3rd . Still loads of positives , laxalt looks every bit a 15 mill player and more Duffy looked a 2million player or less (again) I think he needs to lose his place when julien is fit just to remind him this is Celtic shanevm not Brighton and hoe Albion. We couldve got a decent player for the money hes on 2 even but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as hes just arrived but so has laxalt and he looks much the better player right now. To cut it short (I always do) we now know that we need fear none of the other 3 clubs in our group especially when griff , eddie, ajeti klimala, el hamed, bitton, julien even christie when up to speed and his deliveries were truly awful I dint care what he does in training he must do it on the field. I love broony as much as all on here but when rogic came on we were a different team coincidence or not its true. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my novel 🙂 we are on the way back and I fancy us v lille sparta you never know what you'll get from them , we have a truly outstanding squad force Scottish club time to put it into practice HH COYBIG YNWA HWG10IAR and everything else that goes with it.i believe we have started the recovery tonight and the rest better watch out cos Celtic's about ( was gony say something cool and profound but yous get the jist) HH☘ 2-1 ok 3-1 never a fair reflection hope lenny has learned from that

We have seen that duffy bar his english experience has has had positional awareness called into question.
Thats the way..you dont need a baby yoda gaurdian to say otherwise.
No deft touch.
Im putting that down to early days.
Never had a def touch.
He doesnt have a tidy up.
Scottish game , italian and apparently the EL requests quicker squire.
Improve and once fitness returns to other 11 players the weight will be lifted for proper fitbaw.
I cant see him keeping a place in a fit squad.
Dykes is gone. Is the big hamilton lad still there? Might be my lack of knowledge.
Are there any bully CF left in the spl?

Should of met that heeder. Didnt see the ac boy behind, welsh didnt anticipate, barkas didnt move.

Listen lads. All of the above you are pros.
Read the game.

Its the same as its coined "old derry"
Few gaffes right.
Freddo 0
Zlathefukalltothebrimobitch O

Spelling mistakes aside. Theres enough there but it isnt clicking.
McGregor doing "his best" fucked the second goal (pass for duffy)

For me that was muppet hour.

Mistakes all over friends and foes.

Point was it was a bit..a bit. Alot better

Aye sack Barkas,it's aw his fault,no a defence that cannae defend, that look like they've never met before, never mind played together before, a young rookie, and a tattie tae give him some help, aye it's aw Barkas's fault
Don't get you undies in a twist Michael. I don't think anybody said it was all Barkass' fault. He is a new guy up for evaluation and he has shown nothing that would suggest that he has the quality requred of a Celtic player/keeper. If he continued, from what I have seen we would be unlikely to win the league this season.

Aye sack Barkas,it's aw his fault,no a defence that cannae defend, that look like they've never met before, never mind played together before, a young rookie, and a tattie tae give him some help, aye it's aw Barkas's fault
Wee bit mare sanity oan here the night Micheal yes I’m one a those cunts who reacts bit to quick mibbees 🙈🙈 , but we got horsed the nite and 25 minutes when the games up is noo good enough for me , yes we scored at 2-0 down but how many times does that happen the team beat get a goal and surge forward only tae lose wan , our defence is so poor it’s unreal , we sit and watch the same mistakes over and over here’s one Micheal wee Frimpong love the wee guy energetic going forward with no lack a skill BTW but defensively ... you need an out baw punt it into that area we’re Frimpong is cause David Murray is the only cunt the wee man beats in the air , I’ve heard rumours duffy isn’t fit ? Don’t fuckin play him then . The keeper , well we could argue all nite about him took a lot a flak for the first goal on Saturday but think people should look at our defenders no sticking up for him should still save it tonite first goal was a case in point. Made a point earlier Micheal the players bought into the snake rightly or wrongly and made players better apart from Frimpong who defensively IMO is weak who else has come on under NFL Saturday was the worst ever IMO but the nite wizny the big rainbow game I thought we were very average at best but hey we only got beat 3-1 FFS we just don’t fuckin look right all over the park and TBH off the park looks like our defence , the answer .. naw don’t know no gonna shout dae this dae that no ma job and no fuckin qualified unfortunately wish I had some answers but 🙈🙈🙈 the nite oan the gin nae 😂😂😂

Shit result in the end but I don't think the bhoys played too badly overall.

Started well enough and looked up for it but that first goal knocked the wind right out of us and the heads went down a bit after that. Young Welsh allowing himself to get outjumped and outmuscled and Barkas just too slow and badly positioned to react to it properly, really soft goal to lose.

Both the defence and midfield started flapping after that. Back 3 now looked as big a mess as ever and their 2nd was inevitable and right on cue up steps Duffy and CalMac to deliver that 2nd on a plate for them, ridiculous defending!

Much much better second half when we ditched that bag of shite 3 at the back nonsense......bhoys looked more comfortable playing with a 4 and we started to move the ball a lot better. Thought we looked a serious threat going forward with Moi, Christie and Rogic causing them all sorts of problems. Shame we just couldnae grab that 2nd goal as we had the chances and I don't think they would've went on and scored a 3rd if we did as they would've shut up shop and settled for the draw.

As I said shit result in the end but can't fault the team for their efforts tonight. That said I've kept my powder dry on Duffy so far as I wanted to give the guy a fair crack but fuck me he's beginning to look like a complete liability.

Hopefully I can finally stop banging on about ditching this 3 at the back shite now because if any more evidence was needed that a back 4 is the way to go tonight was it!

They had the possession but we had 13 shots to 6 , I'm encouraged not by the result but the performance and yes that wasnt milan A but it was far from our A team either. I hope that this is the catalyst for it will give encouragement to the players who will be gutted at the result but now they know they can mix it with the best again this season. Griffiths infuriates me sometimes when hes 10 yards offside theres no excuse for that none whatsoever. A draw was there for the taking and i think that we showed a little of the inexperience that lenny mentioned post sevco game when going all out for the 2nd we lose a 3rd . Still loads of positives , laxalt looks every bit a 15 mill player and more Duffy looked a 2million player or less (again) I think he needs to lose his place when julien is fit just to remind him this is Celtic shanevm not Brighton and hoe Albion. We couldve got a decent player for the money hes on 2 even but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt as hes just arrived but so has laxalt and he looks much the better player right now. To cut it short (I always do) we now know that we need fear none of the other 3 clubs in our group especially when griff , eddie, ajeti klimala, el hamed, bitton, julien even christie when up to speed and his deliveries were truly awful I dint care what he does in training he must do it on the field. I love broony as much as all on here but when rogic came on we were a different team coincidence or not its true. Anyway thanks for taking the time to read my novel 🙂 we are on the way back and I fancy us v lille sparta you never know what you'll get from them , we have a truly outstanding squad force Scottish club time to put it into practice HH COYBIG YNWA HWG10IAR and everything else that goes with it.i believe we have started the recovery tonight and the rest better watch out cos Celtic's about ( was gony say something cool and profound but yous get the jist) HH☘ 2-1 ok 3-1 never a fair reflection hope lenny has learned from that
We had a flutter in the first half and looked decent, again after the switch and pressed again.
There were lads in that team that did the full 90 and still played well.
The energy for me was the marker.
It was something we havent seen
I enjoyed watching that.
Loss as it was.

Don't get you undies in a twist Michael. I don't think anybody said it was all Barkass' fault. He is a new guy up for evaluation and he has shown nothing that would suggest that he has the quality requred of a Celtic player/keeper. If he continued, from what I have seen we would be unlikely to win the league this season.
HAULD OAN A WEE MINUTE, JUST HAUD OAN A MINUTE .....tae I remember what I was going to say . Barkas has been left exposed in the big games many may disagree andcthat their right (even if they're wrong😛) before these two games Barkas was doing fine if Forster or Gordon was left so exposed by the defence the same result would've happened, goal conceded. If not then they wouldve been lauded for their stupendous abilities. No cast your mind back to Gordon and his catalogue of errors that seen him demoted behind Bain and FF would rather warm the bench on the Costa del soton. So I want none in the Jersey unless FF commits to our club he can keep his bloody bench we will click and I think we witnessed the start of it tonight keep the faith bhoys and girls and remember
The response is ,
We will come good and we will win the 10 HH☘

Just diagree with you Vigo, nae undie twist here!

Wee bit mare sanity oan here the night Micheal yes I’m one a those cunts who reacts bit to quick mibbees 🙈🙈 , but we got horsed the nite and 25 minutes when the games up is noo good enough for me , yes we scored at 2-0 down but how many times does that happen the team beat get a goal and surge forward only tae lose wan , our defence is so poor it’s unreal , we sit and watch the same mistakes over and over here’s one Micheal wee Frimpong love the wee guy energetic going forward with no lack a skill BTW but defensively ... you need an out baw punt it into that area we’re Frimpong is cause David Murray is the only cunt the wee man beats in the air , I’ve heard rumours duffy isn’t fit ? Don’t fuckin play him then . The keeper , well we could argue all nite about him took a lot a flak for the first goal on Saturday but think people should look at our defenders no sticking up for him should still save it tonite first goal was a case in point. Made a point earlier Micheal the players bought into the snake rightly or wrongly and made players better apart from Frimpong who defensively IMO is weak who else has come on under NFL Saturday was the worst ever IMO but the nite wizny the big rainbow game I thought we were very average at best but hey we only got beat 3-1 FFS we just don’t fuckin look right all over the park and TBH off the park looks like our defence , the answer .. naw don’t know no gonna shout dae this dae that no ma job and no fuckin qualified unfortunately wish I had some answers but 🙈🙈🙈 the nite oan the gin nae 😂😂😂
Big games has to be a back 4 with 8 up front (whit? Allowed 5 subs ) seriously we are more solid with 4 at the back taylor in that back 4 has never let us down, if its anyone outside the spfl top 4 then go with 3 at the back and just to confuse the lot of yeez what about a 4 -3-3 or 4-4-2 one things certain as Celtic we need 2strikers on the field and I don't like the pelters moi has been getting it's like criticising calmac for being shit at lb but play moi where hes best and see what he does ?

Members online

Latest posts

Back