Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Hopefully back 3 has been binned forever
Not got the mindset for it.
Players yeah we do.
They lads dont feel like warriors.
They have been done in and shakey since the start of the season.

Im going to pirate rip a rosseta stone greek DVD for the suspects.
The rest of them are doing pot wash for a greek takeaway joint till things improve

Right the good news is we're out and they are still in
So we can concentrate in the league and they can play in Europe which will take its toll on the squad.
Lenny needs to get a grip, pick a team and a formation and stick to it.
Brown's do e he needs to be a sub from now on and players need to be fit.
How long does it take for professional athletes to get fit?
Is there a point to signing players just to warm the bench?
Get them on 5 subs allowed let's get back in front.

Ajer was excellent tonight and Laxalt looks like he'll be an asset. Frimong done well except for hi final ball into the box. Christie and Elyounoussi changed the whole dynamic and Rogic by the positions he takes up and his control gave us an X factor and they were wary of him.
Brown is finished at this level, an impact sub in domestic games (like St Johnstone) should be his position from now on. And start playing Turnbull.

We did not deserve to lose 3-1 tonight the game is so harsh I thought we might get an equaliser for up until that 3rd , statingvthe obvious here but should've started with a back 4 we looked so much better in that formation especially against serie a leaders I'm gutted at the result thought we deserved a draw but I'm heartened by the performance as we played well mostly and kept zlatan 'I'm the man' quiet but Duffy sold the jerseys more than once imo when we were going for the 2nd HH much better☘

Members online

Back