Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Bain...mind in it ..great ...all the attributes
Barkas...mind not in it yet and is instinctively slower than bain. Point blank saves. Thats the big one.

Barkas reactions are slower bhoys.

In sunny Greece you can run to the edge of your box and do the sweeper keeper youtube oscars.
Na .
Its stinking dirty in the mud here in cape Canaveral.
Listen bhoys. Lenny when that went in. The snap shot. Same when El fluffed the chance.
Lenny has to get these boys drilled.
Regardless of pedigrees or fame its basically like getting drafted to the SAS.

None of the army shite. Before im sniped.

Laxalt for one. Has to get that looping backwards run trained out if him.

Cant track a man
From mf. He has been trained to let the lad behind deal with it.

Lenny has to tell him quick.
He is the nutter on the wing. Its his hoose.
Kill all

Runs in an oblivious wide looping arc then resets as a defender.

Might just be me looking for bad positions for a lb or lwb or a lm that has to be a lb/lwb/lcf fuck knows.

What a job application.

Lenny give this lad a set ..set of rules

I believe his new offer was 75% lower wages than the (admittedly high) contract he was on last season.
Honestly would you say that Gordon is worth 45k a season simply because of services rendered?nah me either cos that would mean bain who took his place is worth 60k pwk and hes our no2 no Gordon had to be gotten of the books quickly . Might be unsavoury how it was done but you cannot put performances in like that and expect to be rewarded no way Jose (sorry Craig I meant Craig )

Honestly would you say that Gordon is worth 45k a season simply because of services rendered?nah me either cos that would mean bain who took his place is worth 60k pwk and hes our no2 no Gordon had to be gotten of the books quickly . Might be unsavoury how it was done but you cannot put performances in like that and expect to be rewarded no way Jose (sorry Craig I meant Craig )
I haven't got a clue where you have plucked the figure of £45K per week from. He was on £19K/week last season and I believe he was offered about £5K/week for the extension. No, I don't think we should have continued to pay him the same basic wage as last season but maybe not such a big drop might have secured his services, or else keep him in discussions for another week until we had definitely secured Forster.

Zlatan who ibrahimahmamisszeralot v Celtic at CP?just kidding the 3rd best player tae come out of Sweden by far, king of kings Johan ' dont fkn mess wi me' mjallby and zlatan ('you can tell it's me even from the top tier cos I'm 7ft tall) brilliant player but we have a knack of making brilliant players look not so brilliant just ask CR7 or joey Barton

I haven't got a clue where you have plucked the figure of £45K per week from. He was on £19K/week last season and I believe he was offered about £5K/week for the extension. No, I don't think we should have continued to pay him the same basic wage as last season but maybe not such a big drop might have secured his services, or else keep him in discussions for another week until we had definitely secured Forster.
From my head of course BB where else? 🤣plus just to be clear I said would you pay him 45k a week ? Me neither 😛🤣🤣

From my head of course BB where else? 🤣plus just to be clear I said would you pay him 45k a week ? Me neither 😛🤣🤣
Right bed time afore I make an even more drunken arse of myself with fantasy figures etc but tbf have you seen hannah reid from london grammar? Nothing fantasy about that bar my own personal thoughts, why do I always fall out with the good ones 🤣

Last edited:
Duffy said we are paying all his wages.
Said it on twitter to a cunt that was after him.
Media. Im not sure who fabricated the 50/50 deal. Credit to duffy for not lying about fuck all and answering a twat fan from his old club that doubted his loyalty.

Duffy isnt the lad to lead our line in the way we needed. He is fit and available when none of our player are.
He has fucked it position wise. But won the tackle.
The scraps have led to goals.
Seems odd that we have trained one end for duffy to win every header on a corner but not expect him to win a first challenge or miss one the other end.

Ive seen it before in workplaces. Big new person comes in and you stand back and let them do thier thing. They fail

Happened to me on early moves.
Sure the money and the old derry is an issue.
Not duffys fault. Horses for courses.
In our case we have a cart that will win everthing nearly.
Make clumsey mistakes buts that still time for everyone else to attack the ball or react

Duffy said we are paying all his wages.
Said it on twitter to a cunt that was after him.
Media. Im not sure who fabricated the 50/50 deal. Credit to duffy for not lying about fuck all and answering a twat fan from his old club that doubted his loyalty.

Duffy isnt the lad to lead our line in the way we needed. He is fit and available when none of our player are.
He has fucked it position wise. But won the tackle.
The scraps have led to goals.
Seems odd that we have trained one end for duffy to win every header on a corner but not expect him to win a first challenge or miss one the other end.

Ive seen it before in workplaces. Big new person comes in and you stand back and let them do thier thing. They fail

Happened to me on early moves.
Sure the money and the old derry is an issue.
Not duffys fault. Horses for courses.
In our case we have a cart that will win everthing nearly.
Make clumsey mistakes buts that still time for everyone else to attack the ball or react
Or someone to at least be proactive and let them react

He is getting ripped to shreds as a three.
I dont think lax is a lb.
To my eye isnt defensively switched.
Might be wrong. It doestsnt seem to be an institutional thing from what ive watched. Vids before and in the shirt.
He is a LM all day
Aye but a good one , hes wasted at lb another reason perhaps we should go to 4 at the back but we cannot sacrifice 2 up front unless were playing a big team , like lazio 😛

Members online

Latest posts

Back