Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Off to my kip.

My synopsis of the proceedings is we gave the top of the itallian leauge, and who the fuck is zlatan a match.

The biggest thing for me was the tempo
The zip
Shit we have been missing.
Continue that and we are golden.

Fuck the huns. The goal was a worldy but the opposition was fuck all. The keeper was north of the moon.

Anyway.
It looked a bit like my team tonight.

Same way we shipped an early euro goal as well. No difference so you take good and bad.

The ac boys had a game. Cheap goal win. Doesnt matter.

I was a nippy prik last time i was on here on Saturday. No excuses. Brain rattled on a 4 day furloughed sesh.

Onwards and upwards.

Mutton next

Off to my kip.

My synopsis of the proceedings is we gave the top of the itallian leauge, and who the fuck is zlatan a match.

The biggest thing for me was the tempo
The zip
Shit we have been missing.
Continue that and we are golden.

Fuck the huns. The goal was a worldy but the opposition was fuck all. The keeper was north of the moon.

Anyway.
It looked a bit like my team tonight.

Same way we shipped an early euro goal as well. No difference so you take good and bad.

The ac boys had a game. Cheap goal win. Doesnt matter.

I was a nippy prik last time i was on here on Saturday. No excuses. Brain rattled on a 4 day furloughed sesh.

Onwards and upwards.

Mutton next
I wouldn’t worry about that big man 👍👍nippy prick was invented for me HH🍀 after Saturday think we were all aloud tae bite at any cunt tonite in my eyes wizny much better TBH

Last edited by a moderator:
That was before the massive rise in infection rates all across Europe. Belgium have announced they are in very deep shit and their health care system is about to be engulfed. Fans going back is going to be halted where it is happening and for us, there isn't a snowballs chance in hell any fans will be back for a minimum of three months, and only then, if people screw the nut.....so, it probably wont happen at all this season or at least until the dark winters nights are over. As we all know, the night is dark and full of terrors.
Good on you T V, , the Dark Terrors affected our players against the Huns.HH

Dont care that we looked better second half, a 1 v 3 defeat at home in Europe is never acceptable imho.

Give me a free heeder 6yards out and I would score against any keeper you care to mention, 2 of the back 3 slept a week,not the keepers fault it was the sleepers fault.

Second goal, when your best player on the night takes out your CH as he is trying to block a shot ( after a comic cut bit of defensive play)leaving their player a free shot, it's not the keepers fault.

3rd goal, well .... aye well yea awe seen it...Slower than a week in the bar L springs to mind.

Yes second half was better or did AC just go into cruise control mode, I guess we will find out on Sunday at the Ewe Camp.

And can I just say that playing 3 CH's together when you only have 3 fit is just fekin stoopid .

Members online

No members online now.

Back