Celtic v AC Milan - Match Thead, all comments here

Personally I think Duffy is a bit slow but will come good when he settles in and the team becomes fluent and cohesive.
Barkas doesn't give me confidence but he to may grow into the jersey.
I think Broony is slowing play down but can play his part going for 10 he to isn't playing with the confidence of by gone years, we need him to play with drive and confidence so all the rest of the bhoys can feed off these vibes and drive on.
Ntcham is an enigma of a footballer .
Like to Griffiths and Rogic a run of games also.

Personally I think Duffy is a bit slow but will come good when he settles in and the team becomes fluent and cohesive.
Barkas doesn't give me confidence but he to may grow into the jersey.
I think Broony is slowing play down but can play his part going for 10 he to isn't playing with the confidence of by gone years, we need him to play with drive and confidence so all the rest of the bhoys can feed off these vibes and drive on.
Ntcham is an enigma of a footballer .
Like to Griffiths and Rogic a run of games also.
Jimmy what is an enigma of a footballer cause if it is a total lazy, selfish and stinking attitude then I am in full agreement.
It is a old saying in football get the spine of the team right. I see a keeper who seems uncertain on communication and commanding his area. Our main CB at the moment way to slow and positioning suspect with balls into the area. Formations of team been set to accommodate our captain and an attempt to fill and area to cover an area for a player to step into to run at and expose duffers lack of pace. Major concerns for where you should be strong, will it change i can't see it with Lenny in charge

Jimmy what is an enigma of a footballer cause if it is a total lazy, selfish and stinking attitude then I am in full agreement.
It is a old saying in football get the spine of the team right. I see a keeper who seems uncertain on communication and commanding his area. Our main CB at the moment way to slow and positioning suspect with balls into the area. Formations of team been set to accommodate our captain and an attempt to fill and area to cover an area for a player to step into to run at and expose duffers lack of pace. Major concerns for where you should be strong, will it change i can't see it with Lenny in charge
Ntchams got ability but does he want to be here?II have my doubts.

Big Duffy just doesnt look that good in my opinion ,mediocre at best and just doesnt look that clever a player.Maye McKenna fae Aberdeen would have been a better option and im no fan of his either.

Big Duffy just doesnt look that good in my opinion ,mediocre at best and just doesnt look that clever a player.Maye McKenna fae Aberdeen would have been a better option and im no fan of his either.
I agree with you Tony that ntcham doesn't want to be here so why are we giving him as much game time as we do, surely it's not to improve his transfer fee as that is only going downhill on what I have seen so far this season

I agree with you Tony that ntcham doesn't want to be here so why are we giving him as much game time as we do, surely it's not to improve his transfer fee as that is only going downhill on what I have seen so far this season
Fair enough John no, I dont like Ntcham's attitude either but the c.nt can play football when he's in the right frame of mind . Not very often granted.
Just wondering is Lenny trying to keep Ntcham on side so he doesn't upset Edouard . The French lads are more than likely a tight enough unit.

Fair enough John no, I dont like Ntcham's attitude either but the c.nt can play football when he's in the right frame of mind . Not very often granted.
Just wondering is Lenny trying to keep Ntcham on side so he doesn't upset Edouard . The French lads are more than likely a tight enough unit.
Great point Jimmy and also a very worrying one also if true, as who manages who then

Simple question. Can anybody name our defensive coaches? There has been no evidence of the existence of such for a long time now. Even the basics of decent organised defending and communication are not there. I don't buy into the constant personnel changes being the cause. Players should be coached to slot into a system if they have to be introduced. Clearly not happening. If somebody has this job title or responsibility, he should be sacked on the spot. Hard decisions needed immediately now, to lay down a marker for the rest of the season.
What does Kennedy do to earn his wages?

Big games has to be a back 4 with 8 up front (whit? Allowed 5 subs ) seriously we are more solid with 4 at the back taylor in that back 4 has never let us down, if its anyone outside the spfl top 4 then go with 3 at the back and just to confuse the lot of yeez what about a 4 -3-3 or 4-4-2 one things certain as Celtic we need 2strikers on the field and I don't like the pelters moi has been getting it's like criticising calmac for being shit at lb but play moi where hes best and see what he does ?
Listened to Michael Stewart after the game and he stated that the Team are more successful when they play 4 at the back and slow coach Duffy also prefers it as he played the system with his former club

The Board messed Gordon about., they could have offered him Duffy 's wages. Why don't the fans who are shareholders offer P L 75% lower wages.
hindsight and experience are always easier when something changes

think fans expected a new goalie if it wasn't ff

And barkas experience age and performances against us made him look decent option longer term, imo

duffy on paper is just what we needed too

right age international irish

loves club

lotta epl experience

woulda been backlash if club didn't get him signed knowing he was wanting to come.

board get it in neck if they sign dud but they rely on manager I assume to make calls on players he wants and role manager has in mind

Lennon for me has been dysfunctional in buying players and getting them playing well in our system

lot of his big cash signings hardly ever get game.

had gordon been in goals and done same as barkas we would be asking why no ambition to sign a new keeper

Spot on Tony. I heard the French guys have stopped playing for Lennon and would like him to move on.

hindsight and experience are always easier when something changes

think fans expected a new goalie if it wasn't ff

And barkas experience age and performances against us made him look decent option longer term, imo

duffy on paper is just what we needed too

right age international irish

loves club. If Bain played like Barkas we would say get rid, apart from Foster,Gordon was the best keeper. Only saying.

lotta epl experience

woulda been backlash if club didn't get him signed knowing he was wanting to come.

board get it in neck if they sign dud but they rely on manager I assume to make calls on players he wants and role manager has in mind

Lennon for me has been dysfunctional in buying players and getting them playing well in our system

lot of his big cash signings hardly ever get game.

had gordon been in goals and done same as barkas we would be asking why no ambition to sign a new keeper

Back