Barkas is a very good keeper imo

Andrews was ordinary

in comparison to FF barkas no quite as good, imo

But he is very good keeper

He has two stinking big games on bounce

But he is new

Barasic looked like flunky for a year

But he was always a good player, just not playing well under stress

But he is highly experienced top keeper but at celtic your a flop if you have defence gifting great chances to opps.

Bonner was woeful at times but he was always a good keeper

Andrews I know little about but I doubt he was bad if celtic gave him contract

Andrews was ordinary

But he is new

But he is highly experienced top keeper but at celtic your a flop if you have defence gifting great chances to opps.

Sorry to say tet but he was bad.

Reactions: TET
Sorry to say tet but he was bad.
the strikers are often bad

midfield is often bad

Keeper is hard job when defence if woeful

I didn't say he played well at any point

He just wasn't the reason we are not winning imo

I think most keepers woulda struggled to save those.

I mind boruc having a few howlers.

He had a bad week, imo

Coulda done better, maybe shoulda done better, but the defence are gifting chances to opps

Maybe Bain needs a shot, deserves a chance on barkas form

just cant write him off as dud for the terrible defending in front of him

Andrews was bad tet. Barkas jury still out. Bain good back up keeper hasn't done much wrong in the games I've seen him play. Remember Big Jock didn't like keepers he would have played without if possible.

the strikers are often bad

midfield is often bad

Keeper is hard job when defence if woeful

I didn't say he played well at any point

He just wasn't the reason we are not winning imo

I think most keepers woulda struggled to save those.

I mind boruc having a few howlers.

He had a bad week, imo

Coulda done better, maybe shoulda done better, but the defence are gifting chances to opps

Maybe Bain needs a shot, deserves a chance on barkas form

just cant write him off as dud for the terrible defending in front of him
Our keeper was slow to react and should have done better in my opinion but the real problem is our defence is a shambles.First goal against Milan Ajer should have done much better,second and 3r Duffy should be doing much better there ,school boy stuff from him and he looks an expensive mistake so far.We seem to be making the same mistakes over n over and losing cheap goals.

Andrews was bad tet. Barkas jury still out. Bain good back up keeper hasn't done much wrong in the games I've seen him play. Remember Big Jock didn't like keepers he would have played without if possible.
When a watch duffy munro springs to mind, duff's a good defender in a team like Brighton who are always backs to the wall, and last-ditch defending in scotland celtic are always on the front foot and his lack off pace, he is being found out

Would need to be Ntcham plus 40 million so highly unlikely 🤣
McGinn to me would not be any different from what we could pick up in Scotland, he is a headless chicken at times was exposed on a few occassions with Scotland ball watching, he also is not European experienced and TBH the premiership is not exactly brimming with quality down the mid table, big price tags but not exactly winners.
Motherwell have a midfielder Campbell and has the attributes tio be a good one, cannot see him been looked at by the huns,
Campbell, who was born in Glasgow and attended All Saints Roman Catholic Secondary School in the city,[1] is a product of the Motherwell Academy having joined the club at the age of 10.

When a watch duffy munro springs to mind, duff's a good defender in a team like Brighton who are always backs to the wall, and last-ditch defending in scotland celtic are always on the front foot and his lack off pace, he is being found out
Duffy has not played competitive football fro a longer time than some of our players and was thrown straight in. Give him time and appreciate the system and the newness of his partnerships that have not been settled since we came back. We could use injury as an excuse with the defence but why should we, just keep going and keep getting results and this will breed confidence and build momentum. We ahve a draw and a defeat in the SPFL not exactly the end of the world and not exactly gap falling.

McGinn to me would not be any different from what we could pick up in Scotland, he is a headless chicken at times was exposed on a few occassions with Scotland ball watching, he also is not European experienced and TBH the premiership is not exactly brimming with quality down the mid table, big price tags but not exactly winners.
Motherwell have a midfielder Campbell and has the attributes tio be a good one, cannot see him been looked at by the huns,
Campbell, who was born in Glasgow and attended All Saints Roman Catholic Secondary School in the city,[1] is a product of the Motherwell Academy having joined the club at the age of 10.
Good player mate and he looks like hes took his game up a notch since going to Villa,think he would walk into our team at the moment and he always put a shift in .

Campbell in good company boab. That was my school when it was first built. Spen a year at St Rochs Garngad waiting on new school being finished.

Your an old git tae? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Andrews was ordinary

But he is new

As is always the case TET, judgement day for some is the day he signs, he's not FF, FFS, ergo crap. Let the guy settle. Let the team get back together without the nae sayers constant griping. Am I happy with the recent results?, no, but not in panic mode, not letting the negative twittertwaty sway me. Celtic will do what Celtic do, start slow, finish top.

Members online

Latest posts

Back