Celtic v AIK Stockholm - Europa League Play-off Thursday 22 August - all comments here

Went £27.25 -1 at half time and did Celtic -1, wolves and braga for a tenner, was worth £190 odd but cashed both out in first minute of injury time cos the difference was about £15 and the 2 bets together paid £256.93 which was too much to risk on a last minute lapse. Especially when my footage was a minute or so behind real time.
????A had £50 on 8 certainties (Supposedly ??) fur 5 Ton, cashed oot fur 70 was 10 mins left in Ludogarets game then Linfield s bored twice b4 haf time & Espanyol went 1 doon altho a see they're winning 3-1 noo! Carrier bag beaten by Linfield at 2/7..HUNBERLIEVABLE???????????

Canny see us no scoring m8 meaning they'd nd 4..Nae chance!! 1-0 away nxt wk..Measured performance then FUKIN DESTROY THE FILTH ???????☘☘☘☘
Hope so Sean. As long as we play with that same intensity instead of the "caught in the headlights" frightened crap we often churn out abroad in Europe. I still confident we are back on track. HH

2-0 up in the tie we should have had Griff on to try put this to bed instead we waste a sub by bringing on Bayo

Between Corpus and Ajer for man of the match , other than that it was dire game of football papering over the cracks

Still can't phathom why we had left out Sinclair and Shved and went with Hayes Morgan and Bayo on the bench ,,,,match winners ther not

2-0 up in the tie we should have had Griff on to try put this to bed instead we waste a sub by bringing on Bayo

Between Corpus and Ajer for man of the match , other than that it was dire game of football papering over the cracks

Still can't phathom why we had left out Sinclair and Shved and went with Hayes Morgan and Bayo on the bench ,,,,match winners ther not

Aw, dry up, kelly, we won.

thought Bayo showed great techniqe,almost snatchin a late goal out of nothin!

Canny see us no scoring m8 meaning they'd nd 4..Nae chance!! 1-0 away nxt wk..Measured performance then FUKIN DESTROY THE FILTH ???????☘☘☘☘

I think we will need to score early over there, we are usually a shambles away from home let’s not forget and the nerves will need to be settled. I had hoped we would get 3. Hopefully a good result on Sunday to lift us even more. I always have the fear with our defence, so I think we need to score. They get one first and frankly I don’t trust us defensively, so an early goal is vital for me. I think we will though. Hopefully, probably, maybe. :)

Members online

Latest posts

Back