Celtic v AIK Stockholm - Europa League Play-off Thursday 22 August - all comments here

The Winner Takes it All...the losers are out of Europe completely.

Here's the manager talking about the game

Winning captain or anyone else can you help a bhoy out? On way to the game last night with my brother we had a disagreement over what the attendance would be last night. He said between 25-35 thousand. I said you're crazy bro...i reckoned over 40thousand and possibly getting close to 50 thousand. And inside paradise I felt vindicated that I was right. However I've been unable to find any of last nights Europa league attendances. So can anyone help me get one over on my big brother? Woyld be much appreciated as he's never wrong (He believes)

AIK in action
IMG_20170824_102117_resized_20170824_102201008.jpg
They might bring a double decker or a bendy bus ✅✅

Winning captain or anyone else can you help a bhoy out? On way to the game last night with my brother we had a disagreement over what the attendance would be last night. He said between 25-35 thousand. I said you're crazy bro...i reckoned over 40thousand and possibly getting close to 50 thousand. And inside paradise I felt vindicated that I was right. However I've been unable to find any of last nights Europa league attendances. So can anyone help me get one over on my big brother? Woyld be much appreciated as he's never wrong (He believes)

Looked like 40k plus to me.

Members online

Latest posts

Back