Celtic v Airdrie

Really looking forward to seeing how Weah does in the Hoops, looks a real talent from bits I've seen. Heard he needs coupla weeks to get his fitness up which sounds strange to me but we'll find out soon enuf.

Thank Christ the Bhoys are back to business the morra, feels like months!

COYBIG ?

I have read Brendan Rodgers Autobiography and its a very interesting read.What i didnt realise is Scott Sinclair was originally a striker with Bristol Rovers.When Chelsea signed him,he knew he wouldnt displace Crespo,Drogba and Kesman so he moved him out on the left wing for him to cut inside the position he plays for Celtic.He also says in his book when he was at Chelsea and Watford if a player was off form and not playing in his natural position as he liked players to be versatile,rather than drop the player he would move him back to his natural position.So why has he not employed this philosophy at Celtic.Sinclair has been off form in several games last season and this season also.We are struggling for strikers and Sinclair is a natural goalscorer.Look what happened when he played him upfront against aberdeen,he scored a hatrick.Fair enough stick him out on the left at Chelsea wth Crespo and Drogba upfront but at Celtic when we need a striker Sinky is the man.Je also doesnt like social media as its full of gossip so he wont be reading this.My message to the boss stick Sinky upfront with Weah and Forrest with Calmac Ncham and Christie in the midfield.Watched Bayo's video on Celtic TV showing us his intense workout.Right Bayo get the Hoops on and sit on the bench and when you come on put one in the top corner and show the best support in the world you mean business.A potential Hunskelper.All we need now is 5 nil to set us up for the next few games.

I think we’ll see young Ewan Henderson tomorrow.
He was in Dubai, very highly rated, but is out of contract in June.

Loads of clubs are looking at him, - basically I think he’s worried he might end up like his brother Liam(reserves, loans, odd token appearance)

Hopefully it’s resolved because I’d like the kid to stay.

Wee Henderson does look classy! Can understand why he's leaving his options open, hope we can give him a chance n develop his skills at Paradise ?

Members online

No members online now.

Back