Celtic v Cluj - Europa League, Thursday 3 October, kick-off 8pm - all comments here

Because he injured his hand or wrist? Just spitballin' here.

My guess is that it's carpal tunnel from too much typing, but that's just a guess.

I think he had the bandage on before that. I remember seeing his picture coming off the bus at Ibrox for the Sevco game and his hand/wrist had some sort brace on it.

Typing? He's a young laddie, living alone. He's probably doing more wanking than a drunk skunk

Typing? He's a young laddie, living alone. He's probably doing more wanking than a drunk skunk

So, Sam, we have a thing for watching drunk skunks, do we? :D

I don't buy it. I'm going to operate under the wild assumption that as Scotland's best striker, Odsonne does not lack for female companionship. Also, the bandage is on his left hand -- Eddy is right-handed.

But it's still a mystery.

One thing for certain I hope it different from the last time,they more or less had a free ride against us,but this with the changes in defence and players back from injury it should be a win for Celtic,going to be brave and say 3-0 to us,hope the Ref is up to the game and stop thier little games from the start

So, Sam, we have a thing for watching drunk skunks, do we? :D

I don't buy it. I'm going to operate under the wild assumption that as Scotland's best striker, Odsonne does not lack for female companionship. Also, the bandage is on his left hand -- Eddy is right-handed.

But it's still a mystery.

The thing is I remember him injuring his hand, but I can't for the life of me remember who it was against. Early game in either Europe or Premiership. But I definitely remember it being reported he had a hand injury.

Revenge is nigh!
As long as we're okay at the back, especially our full-backs, we should be putting this team away as we should have done before. I'd play Ntcham with Rogic coming on for last 30mins.
Expecting an enjoyable euro game with us controlling the game, tho did think that before!!!

3-1 to the Celts 🍀

Charlie Nicholas' Europa League predictions and comments for tonight, as seen in that far-right rag The Daily Express:

AZ Alkmaar 0 - 14 Manchester United

Besiktas 0 - 12 Wolves

Arsenal 15 - 0 Standard Liege

Young Boys 0 - 17 Gerrard's Glorious Union Bear Gers FC - Charlie wants 'Stevie' to know that he absolutely loves him as a player, manager and a man. He's more than a man. He's a God. Like what Charlie is to Celtic supporters - true Celtic supporters. The God of Gods. Does 'Stevie' remember the time they met in Dubai? Charlie was off his tits on coca ... eh ... red wine. And he'd absolutely love to come over to 'Stevie's' house or wherever the fuck he lives when he's next up in Glasgow - probably when he comes up to team up with old Huns to advocate staying in the British Union during an indy ref.

Celtic 0 - 43 Cluj - Charlie thinks Celtic have went backwards since he left the club for the second time under Tommy Burns. The club is nothing without Charlie as some kind of figurehead. Why commemorate the Lisbon Lions with a stand named after them and their manager Jock Stein when they could have the Charlie Nicholas Champagne, Caviar and Embarrassing Earring Stand? They don't even have a statue for him? It's a huge and continuous act of disrespect to the greatest player Celtic and Scotland has ever produced. For these reasons, Charlie can only see a comprehensive, devastating Cluj victory. Also, he knows Dan Petrescu intimately. No not in that way.

Back