Celtic v Dundee - all comments here, please

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
LAST home game of the year and given the restrictions in the away ticket allocation, the last chance in 2018 most of us will get to attend a Celtic match.

There was a wee drama that played itself out on Wednesday night when representatives of the Affiliation supporters buses - 38 of them - all met outside the Kerrydale Suite to draw bus names from the hat to see which ones would get a ticket for Ibrox. Ten 'lucky' buses got pulled from the hat, including my own, the Tommy Gemmell Dunblane CSC, so we have a ticket, no need for a bus....

Now all these single representatives will have to make their way to Ibrox on their own.

The initial plan to have the 750 meet at Celtic Park and have buses on hand to take them to and from Ibrox has been scrapped.

It's make your own way there and back. Bravery medals should be handed out at the first home game next season.

Two days after Ibrox our CEO, who had the chance to book these buses but washed his hands of the responsibility, will pick up his £2m bonus. Lovely.

Back to today, Dundee got hammered at Pittodrie and they we should inflict further damage to Jim McIntrye's side today, maybe 4-0. Points are vital ahead of the next two crucial games...

LAST home game of the year and given the restrictions in the away ticket allocation, the last chance in 2018 most of us will get to attend a Celtic match.

There was a wee drama that played itself out on Wednesday night when representatives of the Affiliation supporters buses - 38 of them - all met outside the Kerrydale Suite to draw bus names from the hat to see which ones would get a ticket for Ibrox. Ten 'lucky' buses got pulled from the hat, including my own, the Tommy Gemmell Dunblane CSC, so we have a ticket, no need for a bus....

Now all these single representatives will have to make their way to Ibrox on their own.

The initial plan to have the 750 meet at Celtic Park and have buses on hand to take them to and from Ibrox has been scrapped.

It's make your own way there and back. Bravery medals should be handed out at the first home game next season.

Two days after Ibrox our CEO, who had the chance to book these buses but washed his hands of the responsibility, will pick up his £2m bonus. Lovely.

Back to today, Dundee got hammered at Pittodrie and they we should inflict further damage to Jim McIntrye's side today, maybe 4-0. Points are vital ahead of the next two crucial games...

TBH I don't blame PL for washing his hands of it

I am part of the lobby which was against accepting any tickets for this match at all

As for bravery medals being handed out at the next home match I think stupidity medals might be a more appropriate option

The GASL took this decision unilaterally to appease his own Hoardes the very ones who are considered the possible root cause of any potential trouble Personally I'd have told him to stick his briefs where the Sun don't shine

I hope any Celtic fans who do go to the match are safe and free from moronic aggression but I wouldn't"t out my mortgage on it even if I had one

HH?

Last edited:
TBH I don't blame PL for washing his hands of it

I am part of the lobby which was against accepting any tickets for this match at all

As for bravery medals being handed out at the next home match I think stupidity medals might be a more appropriate option

The GASL took this decision unilaterally to appease his own Hoardes the very ones who are considered the possible root cause of any potential trouble Personally I'd have told him to stick his briefs where the Sun don't shine

I hope any Celtic fans who do go to the match are safe and free from moronic aggression but I wouldn't"t out my mortgage on it even if I had one

HH?
I know where your coming from Bill but you know as well as I do that us Celtic fans would follow our team anywhere. We have stuck with them our whole lives fighting against a rigged system. Of course there will be Celtic fans willing to go to mordor if given half a chance. PL could have kept everyone safe by refusing the tickets....but he didn't...who knows why. To keep the beaks at the SPFL happy maybe?? And empty away end would attract a lot of unwanted attention. He has accepted those tickets. He should do everything in his power to keep the fans safe. To wash his hands of it shows the mark of the man. He will be to busy counting his bonus to give a fuck about our support.

I know where your coming from Bill but you know as well as I do that us Celtic fans would follow our team anywhere. We have stuck with them our whole lives fighting against a rigged system. Of course there will be Celtic fans willing to go to mordor if given half a chance. PL could have kept everyone safe by refusing the tickets....but he didn't...who knows why. To keep the beaks at the SPFL happy maybe?? And empty away end would attract a lot of unwanted attention. He has accepted those tickets. He should do everything in his power to keep the fans safe. To wash his hands of it shows the mark of the man. He will be to busy counting his bonus to give a fuck about our support.

Hes a fat scumbag bastard.

Only ever shows our fans contempt. I personally can’t wait for the day he clears off.

If as has been reported it was Sponsors who put pressure on Celtic to accept tickets then I'm sure Celtic would have felt compelled to oblige but at the same time told them 'On your own head be it's
As for travelling worldwide to support the team we've all done it but this is a totally different situation

The HUNS deliberately altered what has been an accepted practice for years for purely economic reasons with total disregard to the safety of our fans

With aging years one's views can alter and
different things in one's life can be prioritised or diminished
This could be to a mellowing in outlook greater wisdom or experience

The decision was made to take tickets so the ones who pushed for it and were lucky/unlucky enough to get a brief can't turn round and asked to be taken by hand and safely delivered The ball should be firmly in their own court and any consequences delivered to their own doo
How you feeling Bill. Relaxing and taking it easy hopefully ??

Much better than I did a week ago thankfully

Missing out on the debacle last Sunday was a great help as was watching our fismaning of Motherwell on Wednesday night

Hopefully sitting with my feet up watching us collect another 3 points and hopefully a barrell load of goals this afternoon will bolster my recovery

HH?

I too wanted the tickets refused however PL took them the fuckin least he could do is ensure our bhoys n ghirls get bussed in and out.

Our lot aren’t cowards but what is being asked of them is a fkn liberty.

2 Croats stabbed and sneaky pete wants our lot to rock up themselves individually walking through hordes of hatred and violence.

Sounds to me that he wants something to happen and is more than willing to throw our bhoys under the proverbial bus for it.

Truly disgusting and never Celtic Family minded.

I too wanted the tickets refused however PL took them the fuckin least he could do is ensure our bhoys n ghirls get bussed in and out.

2 Croats stabbed and sneaky pete wants our lot to rock up themselves individually walking through hordes of hatred and violence.

Sounds to me that he wants something to happen and is more than willing to throw our bhoys under the proverbial bus for it.

This topic will run and run and there will be no difinitive answer to it because of entrenched differences in views

Bear in mind how the situation arose in the 1st place and it's annoying that reasonable Celtic minded people are squabbling over something instigated by HUNS

HH?

I will go for a relaxing 2 to zero win for the hoops. What's everyone's view on how we will set up. I'm scratching my heid a bit with that poser but have faith in the bhoys to realise the importance of the 3points and do the business.

I am with Maria,our fans should not be going to mordor,we should not be pandering to that manky shower of bastards,nothing to do with cowardice and that nonsense,just fuck them and their stupid sense of entitlement.

If as has been reported it was Sponsors who put pressure on Celtic to accept tickets then I'm sure Celtic would have felt compelled to oblige but at the same time told them 'On your own head be it's
As for travelling worldwide to support the team we've all done it but this is a totally different situation

The HUNS deliberately altered what has been an accepted practice for years for purely economic reasons with total disregard to the safety of our fans

With aging years one's views can alter and
different things in one's life can be prioritised or diminished
This could be to a mellowing in outlook greater wisdom or experience

The decision was made to take tickets so the ones who pushed for it and were lucky/unlucky enough to get a brief can't turn round and asked to be taken by hand and safely delivered The ball should be firmly in their own court and any consequences delivered to their own doo

Much better than I did a week ago thankfully

Missing out on the debacle last Sunday was a great help as was watching our fismaning of Motherwell on Wednesday night

Hopefully sitting with my feet up watching us collect another 3 points and hopefully a barrell load of goals this afternoon will bolster my recovery

HH?
Totally and completely WRONG Bill. A shocking statement. If some unfortunate Celtic fans get knifed, maimed and/or beaten up just getting to or from Ibrox will you then send them a card in Hospital saying 'well, its your own fault, I told you so'???? FFS Unbelievable.

Totally and completely WRONG Bill. A shocking statement. If some unfortunate Celtic fans get knifed, maimed and/or beaten up just getting to or from Ibrox will you then send them a card in Hospital saying 'well, its your own fault, I told you so'???? FFS Unbelievable.

Didn’t agree with that statement either, i have to say.

Surely fans not to blame for wanting to go see our team

Members online

Latest posts

Back