Celtic v Dundee Hibernian- League , Sunday 26th September, Kick-off 15:00hrs..destination Celtic Park, weather - most likely pishing all comments here

My big concern is these so called "inverted full backs". They drift inside leaving huge gaps that teams are targeting. As such our CH has to invariable scramble to cover and leaves us even more vulnerable.
100% Stevie
First and foremost, a fullback has to defend
What we used to call overlapping fullbacks who would occasionally go for a run up the park, has now been tagged with a new name 'inverted full back'
When the full back does venture upfield, the holding midfielder has to cover for him, many times, he doesn't and we're caught short at the back
We have Bitton, a midfielder who could play the HM, but for some reason, Ange goes with SOro, who imo, is too rash in the challenge and loses the ball, can't ping a pass, like the big Israeli
Stephen Welsh night be another one who could play the holding midfielder, as he has shown he's capable of collecting the ball and running through and passing it forward
Liam Scales, another one who I'd give it a go with, the big man has the skill and tenacity, but doesn't dive in and get carded, on a continual basis
I'd even try one of the Academy Bhoys up front, they couldn't be any worse than Ajeti, who we paid 5 million for, heads should role within our scouting staff if he's a 5 million player, I'm the Pope
And from now on, you can refer to me, as 'Your Eminence'
Monty F Celtic, get this shambles sorted quick style
Let's hope we get a good result this week, as it's been tough watching us implode, these past few weeks

HH

Think we are in for a few long afternoons this season troops.Its Gonny take a few more weeks for the signings to gel and at least another window for Ange to really put his stamp on the team,not writing the season off by any means,but we are in transition and maybe need to be patient for a bit-easy said I know-but what alternative is there?

Members online

Latest posts

Back