Celtic v Dundee Hibernian- League , Sunday 26th September, Kick-off 15:00hrs..destination Celtic Park, weather - most likely pishing all comments here

And Griff would have stuck away at least two of those really good deliveries across the six yard box. More mismanagement from the board.
Doubt it was Ange's decision to loan him out. A puppet on a string.

Who was he going to bring on?
Same guy you'd bring on, if Ajeti went off injured
There's some Bhoys in the Academy champing at the bit, for an opportunity
Rudi Vata's kid Rocko, and another youngster named Adam Brookes, they're better options right now than Ajeti, and the wee red headed Bhoy who was seen today Moffat, give them the last twenty minutes, because it was obvious Ajeti was never getting a goal today

The knives are out now
Same people trotting the same shite

Kennedy
Rogic
Sorro
Even Ange is a dud

ffs with half a team we still could have scored 5

it’s clear that we’ve no cutting edge because we’re left with ajeti as only fit striker and he was never going to be good enough

questions can be asked yes
But fingers should be pointed to the people who were licking their whiskers at a 20 million profit in transfer window

they’d rather it in the bank than on the park
Didn't we lose something like £12 million last season? That needs to come from somewhere.

I am not panicking just yet, always felt it would take 12 months or so to turn things around. Not impossible that it could happen sooner with Calmac and Furuhashi to return. HH.

Last edited:
structurally weak

midfield needs rethink

crossing high to wee striker

no proper midfield bite or unit

constantly in front of ball waiting for channel passes that are not open

its just high risk strategy with poor selection to implement that style

not playing to our strengths

no plan b

no targeting weaknesses

just adhoc

\too much running

no enough cutting edge passing or shooting

Just weak

Ajetti aint a powerful centre forward

might be decent if he had a big hartson type next to him but as a hartson type he aint got it

So to set up with wingers who need a big target he is not a useful solo striker

Wee badly need a deep lying midfielder and an optional target man up front
Nutshell TT.

It's the no plan b thing that annoying as feck.if you play the same system every time the opposition are gonny work out how to counter it-Ange seems a great guy and I like his ideals,but if he wants to last he needs to adapt his style to who we are playing against.ive moaned for years about playing 4 at the back and 1 up top at home v teams who sit in,it does my nut in🤯

Didn't we lose something like £12 million last season? That needs to come from somewhere.

I am not panicking just yet, always felt it would take 12 months to so to turn things around. Not impossible that it could happen sooner with Calmac and Furuhashi to return. HH.
Yes m8
We lost 11.5 million but had 35 million in bank going into it
We’re back to roughly having same amount
I’m not panicked but when the injuries pile up like they have, you have to expect performances and results to suffer

Once again we cant keep a lead for 5 minutes now I'm well aware Ange has inherited a shitshoow but im starting to fear for his position I'm even of the thought recall Griffiths we have no fit strikers and at a club like ours that's unacceptable in the extreme I cant even bring myself to say more I'm disgusted and certainly not looking forward to our Europa league games ffs wtf is going on? We cannot play this system when we domt have players never mind players who can play that system so what next? 9 at the back with Montgomery up front? Hes not a striker , if we dont recall the griff give Moffat a shot at it but this cannot continue HH

TT doesn't do nutshells 🤣
Sitting on the supporters bus Stevie and pretty much everything TT says sums up the conversations on here.

For me no plan B is a shambles in this day and age, it hasn't taken teams long to suss us out, but Ange needs the personnel to play his way, we ain't got it.

Soro Ajeti @Turnbull were shocking, Rogic Ralston CCV and Monty were just shite.

Could have scored 5 but we never ,gap getting bigger and Soro is gash .Seems a lot of fans are just accepting some of the shite we re signing.
What the fans are accepting is that the people who make decisions at Celtic are not as bothered by results as the paying punter. The quality of player we have on the park has been on the wane fir a decade

Last edited:
Or maybe a short memory?

Rogic has played more football in the last month than he has in his entire career...he's being used because needs must...we all know he's a 45 minute player who can make a difference yet now he's being used as a 2 games a week 90 minutes man...his body is clearly not up for that kind of demand
Just another excuse Docco imo.
Yes I will agree Rogic isn't up to the demands with the amount of games he's being asked to play.
Still don't excuse keep persisting with a formula that just isn't working.
Doesn't excuse persistence without any allowance for change, as the back up players are being deemed not good enough.
Last week it was the pitch fault for the shite preformance, this week we'll blame the crossbar FFS.
If we haven't the players to step up to the mark when needed to, is a very poor sign of things.
If we are becoming so short of players comfortable playing such a formation and style of football, then it makes you wonder why we even bought them in the first place.
No team should become so reliant upon 2 players that we have became at present.
When players stop showing for a ball then there is a lack of confidence, and continually passing to players putting them under pressure is showing a lack of passing options available.
Not a fan of the system or style of play we are adopting at present and no sign of changing a system that's failing at present don't sit to well with me either.

How I seen it....

...analysing and replaying every important move, including ref-watch,

Despite injuries, Celtic at home, still a decent team, yet Ange making poor tactical decisions letting Disgrace Utd run the game......

Again Ange doesn't have a clue what to do when things start to stack up against us.....

Pushing Rogic and Turnbull further forward at the start of the second half taking Jota and Abada's multi crosses into the centre would have claimed at least 2 more goals if not 3.
Soro and Monty out a few yards more on the flanks ties up the timewaster team Disgrace Utd.
Starfelt and Vickers as they were.
Hitting the woodwork several times only adds hurt to the shitshow I witnessed.

Decent tactics undoubtedly were what Celtic craved today.
......with the final outcome being .... Celtic 3 Utd 1. at least,

Even now....this early..... I would have a rethink on Ange's position as manager ...... a man devoid of footballing nous and without his injured players he's a lost man.
So much so that if Celtic lose another game, and the hun filth win the same day then we wont catch them.

WHY?

FACT.
From its inception in August 1975, the Scottish Premier league and in ALL its different guises since then, if either Celtic OR THEM had gone 8 points or more behind the other at Christmas, then that team has never made up the difference to win the title........except once.

(In season 2011-2012 Celtic were 15 points behind the scum on 17th December 2011 and thanks to a Ledley goal against them two weeks later... an incredible fightback began.
Celtic won the league by 17 clear points..... a 32 pt turnaround... and so began our second amazing charge to 9 inar.,

Forbye that, who would take this Celtic job, with the filthy Scottish refereeing record this hun loving scum country is run by.

Back