Celtic v Dundee United - Saturday 29th Jan, 3pm, Celtic Park

Think today is a good day to see big Jules get a start.
At home, against a Utd that'll likely set up camp in their own half again sounds an ideal first game back, in theory.

3 points today, very confident of that.
Buzzing to see more of Reo and O'Riley, but reckon Jota will be the man we're talking about at FT. 🍀

4-0? 🤨

I feel like the harbinger of doom but every game is a dread for me the noo, its just every single game is vital. I can see a 1-0 but when they are that close these bastards in the middle get involved.
What about the scum the day..Ross County score goals so I dont think itll be a stroll for the cheats the day, even allowing for MiB influence.
Mon the hoops…Mon the County..

Think we all agree that some team is gonna cop a doin' soon, but as far as today goes ? Any kind of win will do me. 3 points please.
My dream scenario would be us going 3 up in the 1st 15 minutes and about 12.5 seconds after the 4th kickoff; the tragic and so-regrettable injury which ends Callum Butch Hoor's career.

I'm going for 3-1. MIB will give the tangerines a pen.

The team will probably be anyone who passes a fit to work assessment.

Every game for us is a must win but we have to capitalise on the effort we spend.
I can see Ange in the dressing room “Now fellas who can bend down as if you’re picking up a cardboard box from the floor, and who can walk the length of 6 cars”

Ffs went for a pee and missed it….there ther fr the taking but as we all know the brother in black will step up, already been 1 ridiculous booking and the commentator saying Sevco have recovered 16 points this season from losing positions……..thats the refs m8…no Sevco

Back