Celtic v Dundee

Magnificent 7

Get our best team on from the start we need to get 3 points after the disappointment of Thursday. Can't afford another Raith type performance. We are approaching a crucial period. Huns could get a march on us with early kick off so vital we are on it. Fรจels like we haven't really performed since Motherwell. 3points is all that matters.

Get our best team on from the start we need to get 3 points after the disappointment of Thursday. Can't afford another Raith type performance. We are approaching a crucial period. Huns could get a march on us with early kick off so vital we are on it. Fรจels like we haven't really performed since Motherwell. 3points is all that matters.
I think you've called it perfectly Mag7. Start the game with real intent......and don't stop. I think we are all really happy with the progress the team, and indeed the club, have made. The challenge now is to keep it going. I am, of course, confident we will win, but a good performance would go a long way at this vital stage. 3 points please .

Going big on the score 5-0 The Bhoys, still don't know if I'm going. Depends on my kids making up their minds, Daughters taking the Gimp with her,

Youngest son not going because he's wants too spend time with his Mrs & Baby. Oldest son wants tae spend time with his Mrs after they found out shes pregnant again, he's asked his mum will we watch the Gkids tonight, but not asked me yet. If he's not going I can use his ticket, but Saturday Night is my Footie Manager night & a wee ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿšฌ๐ŸŽถ with the Mrs(she'll spent night talking tae her pal on phone as usual)

So if I'm going brilliant, if not I'll take Mrs out for lunch in Dumbarton & watch the game in the Harp Club

โ˜˜HAIL HAILโ˜˜COYBIGโ˜˜YNWAโ˜˜

Going big on the score 5-0 The Bhoys, still don't know if I'm going. Depends on my kids making up their minds, Daughters taking the Gimp with her,

Youngest son not going because he's wants too spend time with his Mrs & Baby. Oldest son wants tae spend time with his Mrs after they found out shes pregnant again, he's asked his mum will we watch the Gkids tonight, but not asked me yet. If he's not going I can use his ticket, but Saturday Night is my Footie Manager night & a wee ๐Ÿฅƒ๐Ÿšฌ๐ŸŽถ with the Mrs(she'll spent night talking tae her pal on phone as usual)

So if I'm going brilliant, if not I'll take Mrs out for lunch in Dumbarton & watch the game in the Harp Club

โ˜˜HAIL HAILโ˜˜COYBIGโ˜˜YNWAโ˜˜
I think you could be right, ange will have given them a rocket, I fully expect them to come flying out the traps Iโ€™m gonna go fur a 4-0 with Charlie Adams sisters pants getting a much needed airing ๐Ÿ‘

I think you could be right, ange will have given them a rocket, I fully expect them to come flying out the traps Iโ€™m gonna go fur a 4-0 with Charlie Adams sisters pants getting a much needed airing ๐Ÿ‘
๐ŸŽถCharlie Adam's Sister's Pants Are The Best,
You Can Smell Them From The East To The West,
Oh They're Better When They're Soiled And They're Damp
CHARLIE ADAM'S SISTERS PANTS!!!!๐ŸŽถ

Just watched man City get beaten by spurs no team have a win as a given I'll be happy with a 1 nil win if we get 5 ill still be happy lots of things can happen the zombies could drop points then we could drop points. I know 1 thing we have a manager who will keep the players grounded and focused I fancy a 2 nil for the hoops.

Get the Hat back tomorrow, and Gucci will be available also, would also be inclined to get wee Tony back in the team and move JJ to left back. Start Julien and see if we can get an hour out of him and ffs play a CDM other than that its up to you Ange ๐Ÿ‘†๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜œ
Great shout 50, bring in ralston and move josip to LB as Taylor and scales aren't doing enough to nail down that position imo.
A must 3 points and a decent response to Thursday is required to keep everybody calmer for the title run in.
No doubt the mood within Paradise could be dictated by what happens in the scum game beforehand, which can be annoying as this title race remains solely in our own hands now, and the focus has to be upon what we do, and fuck whatever goes on with the scum.
Celtic to respond with a convincing win 5-0
HH

Great shout 50, bring in ralston and move josip to LB as Taylor and scales aren't doing enough to nail down that position imo.
A must 3 points and a decent response to Thursday is required to keep everybody calmer for the title run in.
No doubt the mood within Paradise could be dictated by what happens in the scum game beforehand, which can be annoying as this title race remains solely in our own hands now, and the focus has to be upon what we do, and fuck whatever goes on with the scum.
Celtic to respond with a convincing win 5-0
HH
I'd argue that playing bottom of the league Dundee at home suits Scales at left back. He is a goal scoring threat, puts in decent crosses and is good at set pieces. He isn't the finished article by any means but these are the types of games he has done well for us so far. Although Juranovic is obviously a good option at LB too.

I think the physicality of Giakoumakis up front alongside 4 goals in 7 matches Maeda to get in about the parked bus from Dens Park. I'd batter them and then bring on the faster guys to run riot for the last half hour.

Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Jullien Scales
Hatate Bitton MacGregor O'Riley
Giakoumakis Maeda
Bain
Starfelt
Ralston
Ideguchi
Forrest
Rogic
Abada
Doak
Jota

Although to be honest I can't see Ange playing a 4-4-2 so swap Bitton for Jota to get his favoured 4-3-3. Ideally Jullien might have had a couple more sub appearances before starting but this is as gentle an introduction he can hope for in the league.

Last edited:
Hart
Juranovic Carter-Vickers Jullien Scales
Hatate Ideguchi MacGregor O'Riley
jota Maeda

Giakoumakis caught offside to many times on simple runs ,never seen a striker not ever attack a corner or a cross with his head were banging in great corner and he's nowhere near them ,,,,ever
good at holding up and winning fouls and falling down but don't see anything in him that'll get us 10 goals a season

Members online

No members online now.

Back