Celtic v Dunfermline - Betfred Cup, All comments here

Gary67

I think the temptation to play fringe players/youngsters needs to be ignored by the manager, we need as close to a starting eleven we will use on Thursday and get them back in the groove.
I’d start with the £10m defenders and drop Brown from midfield. Sinclair for Johnston who’s tired apparently.
Gordon
Elhamed Ajer Julien Bolingoli
Christie McGregor Ntcham
Forrest Edouard Sinclair

Bench- Hazard, Bitton, Griffiths, Shved, Henderson, Dembele, Bayo

Go with a strong starting 11 we’ll win comfortably. 4-0

I think the temptation to play fringe players/youngsters needs to be ignored by the manager, we need as close to a starting eleven we will use on Thursday and get them back in the groove.
I’d start with the £10m defenders and drop Brown from midfield. Sinclair for Johnston who’s tired apparently.
Gordon
Christie McGregor Ntcham
Forrest Edouard Sinclair

Good selection would drop Ajer give him a rest and play Bitton

Good selection would drop Ajer give him a rest and play Bitton
Would normally agree with resting the likes of Ajer, McGregor, Christie, Edouard but in this case we need to bounce back. Ajer and Julien need as many minutes together as possible in order to form a partnership (assuming the plan is for them to be first picks, with Lenny you never know)

Expecting a normal line up today with no suicide selections. Would play Shved, Bayo n drop Calmac, just for rest reasons, n prob Broony too.
I'm not too bothered about the game on Tues, could and should have wrapped that game up, more concerned with Lenny's inability to manage a game that's in flow, too many ridiculous subs when it's blatantly obvious which players are not performing.
However, we're back to business today n should be a good opportunity for sum players to shine. A commanding performance and 3-0 to start our defence of another of our trophies!

COYBIG ?

Trying to second guess wee Neil today ain't easy, but here goes.

1 Calmac

McGregor, Cal, CM, The ferryman.

Ntcham Ntcham Ntcham Ntcham.

Calmac, Ollie

8 v 7 to dunfermline, but we were outstanding, and no Calmac wasn't the problem.
In order to accommodate "technicians" in the side, it would appear that Lenny confused this with "techs". It seems that our midfield three will consist of Jeff Bezos, Mark Zuckerberg and Bill Gates.

Lenny might also have confused techs with techno and there is a strong rumour that he is playing 2 Unlimited up top.

Not sure if there is any truth in the rumour that Stinky Pete was trying to dip the pockets of our midfield trio, but even if he did - it is unlikely to be spent on reinforcements.

Gordon
Christie McGregor Ntcham
Forrest Edouard Sinclair

Normally I'd want the fringe players in but today we need to hit back so I agree we need a strong team.

I agree with your defence ss they need game tome together. The only change I would make would be to swap Shved with Forrest to give him a run out. All going well bring on Bayo & Griff in the 2nd half and Dembele for a run out.

Gordon
Christie McGregor Ntcham
Forrest Edouard Sinclair

Aye defo we need to win every game no mattet who its against tje best 11 must be played tp get the momentum up again i think 5 nil today HH

Members online

Latest posts

Back