Celtic v Dunfermline - Betfred Cup, All comments here

Brother isn't a gambler , just for fun. Still, £1 on 8 teams to win brings back 58quid. He told me he was just waiting for Swansea who came from behind to beat Preston 3-2 so I text him you're ontae a chicken dinner bro, then it flashed up dunfermline equalised. Only 90min counts so that screwed his coupon up with the draw against dunfermline fs scunner or whit ? :sick::poop:

Brother isn't a gambler , just for fun. Still, £1 on 8 teams to win brings back 58quid. He told me he was just waiting for Swansea who came from behind to beat Preston 3-2 so I text him you're ontae a chicken dinner bro, then it flashed up dunfermline equalised. Only 90min counts so that screwed his coupon up with the draw against dunfermline fs scunner or whit ? :sick::poop:
Neva bak the Hoops anymare m8! Bak in the day ad a put a Ton on them wae 5 mins tae go & been confident! Cda got 3/1 y/day when they scored but plenty mare sure things than that!!

Offt preaching to the gospel I never back Celtic lost me so many lines. Doesnt matter who they're playing I always avoid
I should add it's not that I don't think Celtic won't win but I'm jinxing them with me trying to win money out of them. Oh well it's just a mix of superstitious outlook ( must come from the witches and barbarians in my bloodline) and a conscience (from my Catholic upbringin) ?

I should add it's not that I don't think Celtic won't win but I'm jinxing them with me trying to win money out of them. Oh well it's just a mix of superstitious outlook ( must come from the witches and barbarians in my bloodline) and a conscience (from my Catholic upbringin) ?
Never any odds either m8! Baith teams tae Score at Diepox is a CERTAINTY but prob be 1/2 if ur lucky! Al dae it in an Accy on the day or al just stik a Ton on & drink the 50 prob by HT??????

Watch the game man. The reality of his performance is much, much better than the one depicted by the media, certain other fans etc. I'm not saying it was excellent, but it was far from awful and, as I said, I was encouraged by his aerial capabilities, missing sitters notwithstanding.

I don’t subscribe to CTV or I would.

Back