Celtic v Falkirk - Scottish Cup 3rd round, Saturday 3 April, Kick-off 7.30pm - all comments here

It was a beautiful sunny day took a dander down andytown rd pushing wee grandaughter in her buggy had my hoops top on wasn't the only one lots of green and white on show then a man I know comes jogging towards us with his hoops top on and hands my wee grandaughter a buttons easter egg such a nice thing to do the wee one was delighted as was I so cheers aidso is it a celtic thing being decent hail hail

It was a beautiful sunny day took a dander down andytown rd pushing wee grandaughter in her buggy had my hoops top on wasn't the only one lots of green and white on show then a man I know comes jogging towards us with his hoops top on and hands my wee grandaughter a buttons easter egg such a nice thing to do the wee one was delighted as was I so cheers aidso is it a celtic thing being decent hail hail
Brilliant !!

Stewarts rite about griff he looks hungry he knows he's playing for his future probs more than most but if he gets the nut the gether n stays fit we must keep him
No sure we'll keep him m8 as soon as Season finishes I doubt Griffiths has the professionalism tae stay fit! He should 100% fur himself want tae retain his place by playing well, scoring goals & getting in Scotland squad! Going forward I feel we need a new team COMPLETELY as after 20 mins here it's just the same AULD PISH.. FUKIN SICK AE IT! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Think Al turn oor tae Ant n Dec & see if BB wins a squad ae Bog roll in the Ads🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wit
No sure we'll keep him m8 as soon as Season finishes I doubt Griffiths has the professionalism tae stay fit! He should 100% fur himself want tae retain his place by playing well, scoring goals & getting in Scotland squad! Going forward I feel we need a new team COMPLETELY as after 20 mins here it's just the same AULD PISH.. FUKIN SICK AE IT! 🤬🤬🤬🤬.. Think Al turn oor tae Ant n Dec & see if BB wins a squad ae Bog roll in the Ads🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ano he's no been any good this full season really was just meaning to have a fit griff in the squad he wid be good aff the bench but I agree about the clear out that's needed 26 mins all this nice outside the box still hardly bothered the keeper its just no good enuf

Members online

Latest posts

Back