Celtic v Falkirk - Scottish Cup 3rd round, Saturday 3 April, Kick-off 7.30pm - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Celtic begins the defence of the Scottish Cup against a Falkirk at Celtic Park on Saturday evening. Odsonne Edouard arrives back from the French Under 21s win against Russia today, all the other Celts away on international duty are back without mishap and James Forrest is fit and hoping to start. The Falkirk boss reckons his side can take advantage of Celtic's poor form this season and pull off a shock.

Prediction Celtic 3 Falkirk 0.

Players to up their game for incoming new boss who will be announced next week and will be watching. A good positive result and performance to get us started on what should be onwards and upwards from here on in with Broony leading the charge tomorrow on the road to winning his last trophy.🍀

Saturday night at 7.30pm wtf kind of kick off time is that 😱. If I have my usual Saturday afternoon couple of pints I wont find the score out till 2 in the morning. Well it looks like I will be back on the camomile tea sat aft 😪.

Anyhoo for hopefully JFK'S swansong in charge Celtic will be firing on all cylinders with.

Bain
Kenny Ajer Walsh Laxalt.

Broonie n Calmac

Jamsie Turnbull Corpus.

Eddie.

5 v 1 Celtic, Eddie with 2 ,Corpus Turnbull and Broonie.

H.H

Aw, whit a shite time for a Saturday game, can’t even watch it, I’ve got a code for the zoom call for ant and Dec’s Saturday night take away, me and the Wife will be on the video wall as part of the virtual audience, could be in with a chance of winning a holiday or winning the ad’s👏👍

Last edited:
Aw, whit a shite time for a Saturday game, can’t even watch it, I’ve got a code for the zoom call for ant and Dev’s Saturday night take away, me and the Wife will be on the video wall as part of the virtual audience, could be in with a chance of winning a holiday or winning the ad’s👏👍
Get yir priorities right Bellshill Bhoy ffs Celtic are playing. 🤑🤑🤑

Players to up their game for incoming new boss who will be announced next week and will be watching. A good positive result and performance to get us started on what should be onwards and upwards from here on in with Broony leading the charge tomorrow on the road to winning his last trophy.🍀
I expect to win, but the players haven't been able to up their game all season. It would be good to see Forest starting as Falkirk will do what most teams have done and try to deny us any space, Jamesie could be the one to unlock their defence c'mon the hoops. HH

Celtic begins the defence of the Scottish Cup against a Falkirk at Celtic Park on Saturday evening. Odsonne Edouard arrives back from the French Under 21s win against Russia today, all the other Celts away on international duty are back without mishap and James Forrest is fit and hoping to start. The Falkirk boss reckons his side can take advantage of Celtic's poor form this season and pull off a shock.

Prediction Celtic 3 Falkirk 0.
I have just taken the time to peruse the latest post from the celtic family blog, my only comment is that I have come to the conclusion that the writer is PL without a nom de plume, so you might ask why read this blog, it's quite simple I like to listen to other people's opinions and thoughts, while not necessarily agreeing with them.
Since discovering the blog I have on a few occasions thought that some of the points made where quite salient, but my overriding opinion is that the blogger needs to expand his vocabulary and stop calling people rude names, this is still a democracy and the Celtic support comes from a wide church. HH.

I have just taken the time to peruse the latest post from the celtic family blog, my only comment is that I have come to the conclusion that the writer is PL without a nom de plume, so you might ask why read this blog, it's quite simple I like to listen to other people's opinions and thoughts, while not necessarily agreeing with them.
Since discovering the blog I have on a few occasions thought that some of the points made where quite salient, but my overriding opinion is that the blogger needs to expand his vocabulary and stop calling people rude names, this is still a democracy and the Celtic support comes from a wide church. HH.
The guy who writes the Celtic family blog , from what I have seen and strictly in my own opinion is not part of the Celtic family , or maybe a distant cousin at best
The blog is shite , angry frustrated child who thinks by swearing and calling people names it will make him popular , it won’t

Surely we can give McGregor a rest tonight? Hopefully Forrest starts and I would like to see Barkas and Ajeti given a game, Eddy probably won't play as he was last back from international duty (yesterday)

Barkas
Kenny Welsh Ajer Montgomery
Soro Christie
Forrest Turnbull Elyounoussi
Ajeti

Brown, McGregor Edouard, Laxalt among the subs with maybe a couple of youngsters

Interesting to see if they pick a strong team, Hartley at Cove Rangers has already said he will be resting players for their game at Ibrox tomorrow because of the number of league games they have to fit into such a short period of time.

The game is on Premier Sports tonight.
The game will be shown again on Monday afternoon at 2:30 on the Premier Sports free channel (free on Virgin anyway).
4-1 Celtic. Falkirk will get a penalty.
Who is the sevvie whistler tonight?
The ref is the grand worshipful whoremaster of lodge 1690 and the two assistants are high up in the KKK.....wizards I believe.

Back