Celtic v Falkirk - Scottish Cup 3rd round, Saturday 3 April, Kick-off 7.30pm - all comments here

Ano mate fair douse was just thinking aloud wid save us bit of cash if he snapped out his pish lifestyle wit ever he's upto its actually annoying as fuck seeing a player waste they're talent getting paid to play fitbaw we wid awe love to pull they hoops on at paradise ffs🤬
You can take the man out of Gorgie but you can't Gorgie out of the man. I'm just using Gorgie as an example. Personally I'm fae possil, I may not have lived there for 45 years but I still come fae possil. If Griff has a shite lifestyle it's due to a lack of education BR managed to get him fitter and less likely to be a ned, maybe Howe could do the same as Griff is a better footballer and striker than he gets credit for. It depends does he want to be remembered as a goalscorer or as just another footballer who pissed it up a wall, or snorted it up his nose. I think somebody has to have an honest talk with him and I don't mean his agent. I think we all know players who fucked up careers by being arseholes and could have been very special players. HH

You can take the man out of Gorgie but you can't Gorgie out of the man. I'm just using Gorgie as an example. Personally I'm fae possil, I may not have lived there for 45 years but I still come fae possil. If Griff has a shite lifestyle it's due to a lack of education BR managed to get him fitter and less likely to be a ned, maybe Howe could do the same as Griff is a better footballer and striker than he gets credit for. It depends does he want to be remembered as a goalscorer or as just another footballer who pissed it up a wall, or snorted it up his nose. I think somebody has to have an honest talk with him and I don't mean his agent. I think we all know players who fucked up careers by being arseholes and could have been very special players. HH
I think hes had enough chances

Posso bhoy fae Nitshill masel mate went thru shit got masel sorted but if griffs into the ching he's no got years to get sorted out its a short career agree he's a cracking player to have in the squad but wherever he ends up playing i just hope he fuckin snaps out it he's too good a talent to waste

Members online

Latest posts

Back