Celtic v Ferencvaros - All comments here

Looking forward to it.

Really not too bothered about the outcome in Europe just now, more interested to see progress in how the team is gelling.

It's all about the league this season and the Champions League cash cow at the end of it.

No doubts in my mind at all that Ange is going to get there, but he needs at least two more windows to get the personnel he requires.

I'll still go for a 3-0 win tomorrow though!

HH 🇳🇬👍🇳🇬👍🇳🇬

Looking forward to it.

Really not too bothered about the outcome in Europe just now, more interested to see progress in how the team is gelling.

It's all about the league this season and the Champions League cash cow at the end of it.

No doubts in my mind at all that Ange is going to get there, but he needs at least two more windows to get the personnel he requires.

I'll still go for a 3-0 win tomorrow though!

HH 🇳🇬👍🇳🇬👍🇳🇬
Im like u m8,not terribly bothered about Europe, just want to see a performance, the league is the important thing, and we aint gonna get that unless we string together a serious run of victories, cos as we can all see, the MiB’s are under instruction this season again to assist Sevco every which way they can…we just win win win…they cant take the league off us….mon the hoops!

I would have been targeting 4 points minimum from these two games against Ferencvaros when the draw was made as it looked like they presented the best opportunity in the group. They had two close games against Betis and Leverkusen so are no mugs as we already know. We hopefully have a bit of momentum now and once again it's all about 3 points. Victory puts us in a good place and breeds a winning mentality at a good stage of the season. Great opportunity to keep the run going imo.

Oh aye mate now we have bodies back we will be fine even way a dodgy defence sometimes we create so many chances that overall we shud win way more games than we lose I'm wanting revenge the next 2 games against the mob 4 nil the morra HH
Im interested to see how a non scottish MiB will allow the game to flow, no doubt we will look a much slicker passing unit than they allow us to be on league business here. Always thought it was the job of the opposition team to stop you playing..not the refs.

Want the league Cairnsybhoy and the big cash prize that comes with it .A good run in Europes great but id rather all the focus was on the league.
Totally agree man its all that matters this year for us really us winning this league will really put us back In the position we shud always have been in since they fuckers died also denying them that kind of money will be brilliant aswell

I'm honestly not too fussed about Europe this season. BUT I obviously want us to do well and pick up points, as this will impact on our seedings in years to to come. It would be brilliant to get a nice performance to keep the momentum going, pick up no injuries and hopefully get at least 4 points from these next 2 games.

I'm honestly not too fussed about Europe this season. BUT I obviously want us to do well and pick up points, as this will impact on our seedings in years to to come. It would be brilliant to get a nice performance to keep the momentum going, pick up no injuries and hopefully get at least 4 points from these next 2 games.
Players getting injured is the big worry for me Bridie because we know how much Calmac and Kyogo missing affected the team.As you say hope we put up a good showing and keep the momentum going .HH

Not an important game would rather concentrate on the league ,a shite time for a european game especially at celtic park

Aye we all wid rather win these games but the league is so important for alot if reason this year

Members online

Latest posts

Back