Celtic v Ferencvaros - All comments here

Did you not see the banners Docco? The big countdown banner ( the tv programme) at the top said FCUK UEFA underneath said CONUNDRUM CLUB FANS whilst at the other side of the stadium anti POLICE AND UEFA banner. Theyve fined us for it before I expect the same

I saw an annogram FCUKUFEA...the countdown one ... absolutely genius.... Pathetic if they fine us for it tbh and you are the only person on social media I've read questioning it....the other one? Never saw it but again , worth a fine if that's how they roll

Ibrox Ghost Game v 50k at Celtic Park on a Tuesday Afternoon...

Interesting that in the 8 games in UEFA's beloved Champions League last night only 2 (Atletico & Ajax) had bigger crowds than Celtic Park's 50,400.
UEFA don't give a toss about supporters, they are marketing a global reality tv programme who values someone sitting at a laptop in Asia or Americas more than supporters who attend the game. Even at the games they take large sections of the stadium to give to corporate sponsors who's interest is spectacle (and a slap up meal and free drink) rather than the game itself.
I thought the Green Brigade nailed it last night.

Interesting that in the 8 games in UEFA's beloved Champions League last night only 2 (Atletico & Ajax) had bigger crowds than Celtic Park's 50,400.
UEFA don't give a toss about supporters, they are marketing a global reality tv programme who values someone sitting at a laptop in Asia or Americas more than supporters who attend the game. Even at the games they take large sections of the stadium to give to corporate sponsors who's interest is spectacle (and a slap up meal and free drink) rather than the game itself.
I thought the Green Brigade nailed it last night.

I watched a fans video of the Ajax game....behind one goal, the atmosphere was electric...tifos, pyro non stop singing... amazing.....in the stand where the video was taken, it was camera phone waving , middle class half and half scarf wearing tourists

Fantastic turn out for a Tues afternoon. The 1st half was a bit dull as we probed around their penalty area without much penetration into the box (ooh er missus). Much better 2nd half after the killer pass from Jota and deadly finish from Kyogo.
As soon as I seen it was McGregor taking the pen I feared the worse, he didn't look confident, look we know you want to prove you're a born leader but let the born goalscorers take the next one Callum.
Our heads didn't go down and we carried on looking for a 2nd and we got it. Pleased with the clean sheet even if Starfelt had his brain fart, Hart bailed him out. A tricky tie put to bed nicely now an extra day to recover before we keep the pressure on in the league.

I watched a fans video of the Ajax game....behind one goal, the atmosphere was electric...tifos, pyro non stop singing... amazing.....in the stand where the video was taken, it was camera phone waving , middle class half and half scarf wearing tourists
Barcelona cant sell out the Non Camp for El Clasico this Sunday, only 3 of the 40 sections of the ground have sold out. They only had 45k at the weekend against Valencia, less than half full. Football tourists, or lack of them due to continuing Covid rules and restrictions, affecting crowds at franchise football clubs.

Full backs giving me the fear
I can't think of any greater compliment than that GS. The start Kyogo has made to his Celtic career is a joy to witness. But that's all it is, a start. If he continues then, for sure, we have the makings of a legend. Naka, for me, has already achieved that. I've already said I would buy you a pint if we win the league this year; if your prediction comes true regarding our new Japanese Bhoy, I'll buy you two ! HH

First off it goes without saying I am absolutely delighted with our second half showing; loved every second of it. I think it was Gary67 who posted that he thought first half was fairly mediocre from both teams. In truth, that's pretty much how I would put it.
Second half ? Total opposite. A joy to watch. The increase in tempo made all the difference. The togetherness both on the field and in the stands was something that only Paradise can give us; when it happens, you simply KNOW you're watching something very special
Bridie Bhoy more or less sums up the feellngs most of us shared regarding the start of this season, we expected a kind of rollercoaster ride. If I'm being honest, I still do. So, I'll take that second half showing for what it was, a very welcome sign that things are progressing in the direction Ange wants to take us. Saturday can't come quick enough. HH

First off it goes without saying I am absolutely delighted with our second half showing; loved every second of it. I think it was Gary67 who posted that he thought first half was fairly mediocre from both teams. In truth, that's pretty much how I would put it.
Second half ? Total opposite. A joy to watch. The increase in tempo made all the difference. The togetherness both on the field and in the stands was something that only Paradise can give us; when it happens, you simply KNOW you're watching something very special
Bridie Bhoy more or less sums up the feellngs most of us shared regarding the start of this season, we expected a kind of rollercoaster ride. If I'm being honest, I still do. So, I'll take that second half showing for what it was, a very welcome sign that things are progressing in the direction Ange wants to take us. Saturday can't come quick enough. HH
To be fair, the green brigade sang non stop even during the first half so well done them. Is it time to extend the standing area. All that jumping around looks exhausting though. 😆

Members online

Latest posts

Back