Celtic v Ferencvaros - All comments here

I can't think of any greater compliment than that GS. The start Kyogo has made to his Celtic career is a joy to witness. But that's all it is, a start. If he continues then, for sure, we have the makings of a legend. Naka, for me, has already achieved that. I've already said I would buy you a pint if we win the league this year; if your prediction comes true regarding our new Japanese Bhoy, I'll buy you two ! HH
And I have already told you Frank, I am looking forward to it my friend..even more so now you have doubled the anti..
All kidding aside Frank after watching the game yesterday and the support we had at the game how could we not think we can win this league,definitely a big ask mate but if you dont ask you dont get..

HH

Does that apply to sevco also Gary or do they make up their own rules for UEFA like they do with the SPFL, something like the Cinch deal which does not look like it will be resolved any time soon..

HH

They are fucking bonkers

celtic.jpg

Richard Wilson

@HYFPRW
· Oct 19
Replying to @Oldfirmfacts1
I mean, you have nine letters in countdown as well so it’s incorrect on that count too
pz6ig_eb_normal.jpg

Tam sellic son

@TamsellicsonIII

·
Oct 19

I mean, it’s a banner Richard and it’s just for visual purposes, but I genuinely hope you get someone to pull a cracker with you this Christmas
Quote Tweet

wemAIV2l_mini.jpg

They are fucking bonkers

View attachment 16213

Richard Wilson

@HYFPRW
· Oct 19
I mean, you have nine letters in countdown as well so it’s incorrect on that count too
pz6ig_eb_normal.jpg

Tam sellic son
@TamsellicsonIII
·
Oct 19

I mean, it’s a banner Richard and it’s just for visual purposes, but I genuinely hope you get someone to pull a cracker with you this Christmas
Quote Tweet

wemAIV2l_mini.jpg
Finger on the pulse there, Dick
Old Richard, sounds as though he'd be fhun at parties

You could not make this up,
Little lucifer has been given Celtic v St Johnstone on Saturday..

HH
if i was a betting man i'd wager 5 yellows and 1 red ,this fkrs chance to come out of beatons shadow ,his appointment bodes well for st johnstone agricultural approach

They are fucking bonkers

View attachment 16213

Richard Wilson

@HYFPRW
· Oct 19
pz6ig_eb_normal.jpg

Tam sellic son
@TamsellicsonIII
·
Oct 19

Quote Tweet

wemAIV2l_mini.jpg
Countdowns no the same any more. The sexiest brainiest quiz burd has a permanent bump that has given her the same dress sense as Maggie Thatcher on a bad day. They've given the lead gig to the bottoxed prune wearing a wig, with all the wit and banter of Richard Whitely, an he's been deed for years. Thank god for Susie Dent.

Countdowns no the same any more. The sexiest brainiest quiz burd has a permanent bump that has given her the same dress sense as Maggie Thatcher on a bad day. They've given the lead gig to the bottoxed prune wearing a wig, with all the wit and banter of Richard Whitely, an he's been deed for years. Thank god for Susie Dent.
Not a patch on Suzanna Reid

Members online

Latest posts

Back