Celtic v Ferencvaros - Champions League 2nd Qualifier, Wednesday 26 August 7.45pm - all comments here

As a newcomer on here, I doubt my opinion will mean much, but Lennon rode on Rodgers success and now his vision is starting to shine through people are seeing what all the people who never wanted him in the job again where saying. Thanks for your 1st term Lennon, but coming back was a mistake. We could have built on Rodgers foundations the way he built on Deilas. Instead, we go back to the old drawing board. After Rodgers we could have attracted a real top class manager who played the football Deila tried to play, the football Rodgers got us to play early on in his reign, with the tactics to boot - maybe even a better European tactician than Rodgers was. But no. Let's get Lenny! He'll do as he's told and not put pressure on the board like Rodgers did. A board that does not give a single f#ck about 10iar.
Welcome fader, your opinions worth the same as every other fkers.HH

I feel for klimala that bhoy has worked his arse aff to get to watch us from the bench whilst a truly unfit ajeti came on. This is a disaster for us 100% and the consequences will come
Absolutely 100% agree
Griffiths did fuck all, except eat snashters by the looks of him during the break, so deserved to be carpeted, but Klimala deserved a chance tonight
Klimala did his work in the gym, to get his fitness levels up, for the battles in the SPFL
He hasn't had a chance, since he scored in his first game
Tonight's game was crying out for his speed, enthusiasm and eye for goal
Shambolic tonight, from the starting lineup, and lack of finishing, and once again, our defence is split apart, and scored on, by the only two chances the opposition had
Imagine being there when the team sheet is read out
Would you not be saying to Neil Lennon, off to the side;
"Neil, are you sure ?
No recognized striker ?"
At half time, I'd be dismantling the dressing room
"Get Klimala on !!"
Play players in their natural positions. all this experimental stuff is bullshit
Somebody needs to grow a set, and ask some fucking questions
We should be going right at teams from the 'off'
We have the players who have the speed and guile, but tonight was just a shambles
Get the ball forward, faster, all this tippy tappy, sideways and backwards crap, allows teams to get set up
A couple of times tonight, our back line passed the ball to our keeper, with an opposition forward, charging him down
WTF is that about ?
Get it up the field FFS !!
Good luck Ferencvaros, they deserved to go through, because they took their chances and we didn't
Celtic are not a champions League team, no team in Scotland is
Living on past glories, does not guarantee success
Teams are no longer afraid to play us
This needs rectified, and in quick order,
HH

Kennedy been there for years, he cant say to lenny wtf? there is a bad dynamic going on. defender and midfielder in charge, tonight was so negative it was depressing. Get a striker in to get a balance , lots of chances as we always have , but you need a finisher, the can't see that it seems

As a newcomer on here, I doubt my opinion will mean much, but Lennon rode on Rodgers success and now his vision is starting to shine through people are seeing what all the people who never wanted him in the job again where saying. Thanks for your 1st term Lennon, but coming back was a mistake. We could have built on Rodgers foundations the way he built on Deilas. Instead, we go back to the old drawing board. After Rodgers we could have attracted a real top class manager who played the football Deila tried to play, the football Rodgers got us to play early on in his reign, with the tactics to boot - maybe even a better European tactician than Rodgers was. But no. Let's get Lenny! He'll do as he's told and not put pressure on the board like Rodgers did. A board that does not give a single f#ck about 10iar.
HH Fader and welcome to the 'noise'
Everyone's entitled to their opinion
Always good to see the membership go up

Lennon just said players that dont want to be here should go,reporter asks him if thats the case and he says well yeah,if they dont want to be here get them gone,dont know who it is but on you go if
Absolutely 100% agree
Griffiths did fuck all, except eat snashters by the looks of him during the break, so deserved to be carpeted, but Klimala deserved a chance tonight
Klimala did his work in the gym, to get his fitness levels up, for the battles in the SPFL
Shambolic tonight, from the starting lineup, and lack of finishing, and once again, our defence is split apart, and scored on, by the only two chances the opposition had
"Neil, are you sure ?
No recognized striker ?"
"Get Klimala on !!"
Play players in their natural positions. all this experimental stuff is bullshit
We have the players who have the speed and guile, but tonight was just a shambles
Get the ball forward, faster, all this tippy tappy, sideways and backwards crap, allows teams to get set up
A couple of times tonight, our back line passed the ball to our keeper, with an opposition forward, charging him down
WTF is that about ?
Good luck Ferencvaros, they deserved to go through, because they took their chances and we didn't
HH
Fo
Absolutely 100% agree
"Neil, are you sure ?
No recognized striker ?"
"Get Klimala on !!"
WTF is that about ?
HH
For me we've become stale,too many players know they will play,and unfortunately guys like klimala,shved,soro and oconnel don't get a look in.All these guys arrive playing well and looking like they have something then get little or no game time,I think we stifle them and they lose impetus.They don't get the chance to challenge the established players for the jersey and without a doubt were predictable in the way we play.

Lennon just said players that dont want to be here should go,reporter asks him if thats the case and he says well yeah,if they dont want to be here get them gone,dont know who it is but on you go if

Fo

For me we've become stale,too many players know they will play,and unfortunately guys like klimala,shved,soro and oconnel don't get a look in.All these guys arrive playing well and looking like they have something then get little or no game time,I think we stifle them and they lose impetus.They don't get the chance to challenge the established players for the jersey and without a doubt were predictable in the way we play.
you have reference to the quote?

I dont remember reading it and cant find it.

2 strikers not match fit? Utter fucking pish! What couldn't bring one on for the last half hour against that lot.
Something is definitely not right in the dressing room, the performances have been shocking. Get it sorted PRONTO.
Lenny knows how to upset player's thats for sure. I don't think he knows how to harmonize the dressing room and get the best outa them . To big of turnover in players to truly get team spirit going.
Griff is a goal poacher and deadly finisher but he keeps turning to him as a last resort when he's run outa idea's.
Klimala needs to be trusted as he looks to have a bit of grit and can finish.
Lenny I DESPAIR at your naivity and Kennedy FFS....

I think the fans have seen enough.
Every year we sell our best players and get cheaper ones in. But the board get the ST money in then cheapskate the fans. The scouts are told what price of player they have to look for. Think back to the days of Henrik Sutton and Hartson. NONE of them would have been sitting on the bench last night.

Back