Celtic v Ferencvaros - Champions League 2nd Qualifier, Wednesday 26 August 7.45pm - all comments here

I watched their last game against the Swedes and they were tidy...it will be a good game but I'd expect us to win given that Bulgarian teams rarely win on their travels..
They are Hungarian and we have struggled against teams from there i remember MTK Budapest
I watched their last game against the Swedes and they were tidy...it will be a good game but I'd expect us to win given that Bulgarian teams rarely win on their travels..
Docco they are

They play a very similar style to fellow Romanian side Cluj
I dont think Docco they are as good as Cluj but they are no mugs mate,I never saw any outstanding players in the videos but I saw strength in their running and especially their striker who went wide on both wings as well as running through the middle,I think we will go through but we will know we have been in a game especially if French Eddy is not fit.

HH.

If anyone could fill me in would be much appreciated apparently there was a lot of fury today in Glasgow involving Celtic , with it been raining and having the house to myself for a wee change I seemed to have missed this event today. Wonder how many numbers was involved in the fury and if we will see the devastation of the fury later on the main news.

Untitled.jpg

It's nights like this when your main strikers down that just see Griff as a waste of a wage ,don't see the point of playing christie up front if that's the team ,hardly inspires confidence in the other 2 ...ayeti and poliepaddy

Rumours it's

......................Barkas
ElHamed...Ajer...Julien...Tay Tay
..Brown...Ntcham...McGregor
..Forrest..Christie..Elyonoussi

Can't see that being the team if it is this is another lenny Cludj moment

if it is right then the leaks are back at CP

Rumours it's

......................Barkas
ElHamed...Ajer...Julien...Tay Tay
..Brown...Ntcham...McGregor
..Forrest..Christie..Elyonoussi

Can't see that being the team if it is this is another lenny Cludj moment

if it is right then the leaks are back at CP

If thats the team its 442 with Mo and Jamsie up front. Or Mo just behind Jamsie.

But ffs play our strikers Lenny.

Members online

Back