Celtic v FK Suduva

Celtic Noise Bhoy

This is now probably the most important game of the season after our hugely frustrating exit from the Champions League. Sunday will take care of itself, Celtic's priority is winning this match and giving us a place in the Europa League. You can bet that any potential signings are awaiting the outcome of this game before committing to Celtic, so it has a real bearing on us domestically too.

No mistakes Celtic. The last time we beat this team 8-1. This time we'll take a 2 or 3 goal victory and then we can concentrate Sunday.
GW960H903-1.jpeg

As long as we beat them, I don't care what the score is. I know the more goals the more confident the players will be for the visit of sevco. and Pot 2 will be good for us.

Just get it done Celtic, hopefully a few surprises on Friday and we can put the last couple of weeks behind us and motor on to the 8.

Much inferior team to Alashkert whom we scudded in the CL (so-called) qualifying. Should've scored 4/5 over there. Expect it tomorrow.

Suduva are the worst team we have faced this year!! I’m expecting no less than 5 goals then a frantic wait on Friday to see whose coming into paradise☘️☘️

We should have put 4 or 5 past Hamilton last Sunday Celtic's cutting edge has been missing since last season Can't remember the last time we had three wins in a row Brenda needs to sort it now and all the crap that has gone on during the summer isn't helping If Moussa goes I think Brendan will be next Shades of Neil Lennon four years ago ?

Tonight should be a formality. Anyone got a look at the potential pots. It would be great to get another big name in there!

Unlike the majority, I presume, I'm not too fussed to be out of the CL. Sick to death of severe hidings looking like St. Mirren/Dundee etc. look against us. Fans who support those clubs deserve real respect!!!

Also, looking at some of the clubs in the EL doesn't mean we'll avoid a thrashing or two.

I'm hoping it should all be straightforward tonight and believe it will be - although I'm not confident of keeping a clean sheet.

Weird having football on a Thursday night but brings us closer to the weekend ;)

This is my first post here, or on any Celtic forum tbh. I really hope we can get any win tonight, and get past the transfer window on Friday with a couple of good signings. I hate the mood created by the transfer window and Champions / Europa qualifiers, and I’m really looking forward to being able to just focus on winning games and playing in the Europa league for the rest of the season.

Biggest game of the season tonight. We don't just need a result we need a performance. We need to say we are the best of the bunch and we're drowning put the noise. Set the tempo and the template for the rest of the season. I have my doubts if I'm honest.

Hoping for a high tempo performance tonight. I want to see that hunger and drive for goals that's been evidently missing of late. Just go for their throats Celtic, finish it before the HT whistle and give us all something to get encouraged by.
4 - 0

Members online

Latest posts

Back