Celtic v Hamilton Accies, Wednesday 27th January, 7.45pm

We should be DEMANDING var up here, the standard of “honest “ refereeing “mistakes” up here is outrageous, all seem to be helping one club out, someone should make a highlight video and send it to uefa and ask for a comment, corruption in our game is rife😡
Nothing would change. Scottish refs would look at it and say 'just a tangle of legs' Just an excuse to break up the rhythm of the game.

I switched over to Sky after our game and they did highlight the Morelos incident with even Boyd saying retrospective action should be taken (but yet again, they escape with 3 points when they could well have been beaten).

There was also a wankfest about how brilliantly amazingly fantastic the sevco defence are cos they kept a clean sheet. No mention of the stonewall penalty that should have been awarded against them - I switched off in disgust.

Last edited:
Glad to see Scott Bain getting us a clean sheet
Not thrilled that according to NL, no others will be leaving
Was hoping we'd seen the last of Barkas, Ajeti, and a few others, who's names escape me
In spite of others, I'd keep Ryan Christie, looks like he's been told he's not the world beater his old man thinks he is
It's OK to be taken down a peg or two, some can handle it, some can't
I think he's one who can, then again, who cares what I think

Cheers Boab
Just fucking blooter him
Changed days in Scotland, when someone consistently gets away with that shite, against opposing players
In my day, big centre half would have launched that wee prick into the dugout, next tackle
A case of:
"Teeth oot, sleeves rolled up !!"
"Eat the breid !!!"

F T H & their wee Masonic mates
No excuse not to take action the stands are empty, no fear of a riot, just blatant in front of the cameras. TBH it's down to other clubs to take up their own grievances they choose to ignore it, then fuck them, deal with our own issues the hand has been exposed now, do whatever the fuck you want and there will be no action taken this season.

No excuse not to take action the stands are empty, no fear of a riot, just blatant in front of the cameras. TBH it's down to other clubs to take up their own grievances they choose to ignore it, then fuck them, deal with our own issues the hand has been exposed now, do whatever the fuck you want and there will be no action taken this season.
They had two pens denied at Ibrox too and did call it out. And again tonight. SFA reform will take appetite from all..including our 'own'

Back