Celtic v Hamilton Accies, Wednesday 27th January, 7.45pm

Ffs its time long time ago our vlub called out theyre honest mistakes but we have a board and manager who wont call them out Didgraceful we dont deserve nowt ghis year but we do deserve even playing field lol honest nothing to see hear

The Gargoyle's got form for this, McKenna, Ralston, and a few others have felt his studs, when they were lying on the ground
It's blatant 'turning a blind eye' by the SFA, and their agents in black
And the cowards on our board, deserve nothing but contampt

Last edited:
It's the most frustrating time off the year for more or less ,window open no bids =,take it out on any cunt and it won't matter the refs have already gave him a free hand to help sell him with his apparently good behaviour getting better on the pitch,(no laughing at the back please),but still no bids ,couple off days the 2indow closes and more or less is left raging and fizzing in the background ,yous promised me a move ,get real el donkey no cunt wants you they have been trying to sell you for 3 years now,if you want away don't sign any more extended contracts ,if you hadentbeen so greedy for money you would be gone by not signing new contracts and just let your old one run out,you are effectively being held to ransom the huns ,by your greed for money

Soro looks like the real deal and I don't say that on the back of the Hamilton game where he was everywhere and broony-esque at times. Having broony as a mentor must be awesome for him, a player known throughout Europe for his abilities and winning mentality. We should get soro signed up now on a longer term better paid deal because we will lose him at some time in the future and we should be looking at getting the best deal for him. The new side that's coming has to be built around soro and calmac and that's a great midfield core to have. I'm aware I'm one of the very few still clinging onto the title hope's as they arent playing scintillating fitba' , I'll give up the ghost when it's no longer possible to be done. ☘

Soro looks like the real deal and I don't say that on the back of the Hamilton game where he was everywhere and broony-esque at times. Having broony as a mentor must be awesome for him, a player known throughout Europe for his abilities and winning mentality. We should get soro signed up now on a longer term better paid deal because we will lose him at some time in the future and we should be looking at getting the best deal for him. The new side that's coming has to be built around soro and calmac and that's a great midfield core to have. I'm aware I'm one of the very few still clinging onto the title hope's as they arent playing scintillating fitba' , I'll give up the ghost when it's no longer possible to be done. ☘
He & Turnbull has been the silver lining amongst many dark clouds
It's never over until Morelos wife sings, but 'we live in hope and pray'

So we are to wait until tomorrow to see if moreorless gets a retrospective punishment automatic 2 game suspension but since hes already been red carded this season if found guilty itll be a 3 game suspension. I advise not holding your breath but you never know, and another 0 off his value , not that anyone seems interested in buying a liability

It's the most frustrating time off the year for more or less ,window open no bids =,take it out on any cunt and it won't matter the refs have already gave him a free hand to help sell him with his apparently good behaviour getting better on the pitch,(no laughing at the back please),but still no bids ,couple off days the 2indow closes and more or less is left raging and fizzing in the background ,yous promised me a move ,get real el donkey no cunt wants you they have been trying to sell you for 3 years now,if you want away don't sign any more extended contracts ,if you hadentbeen so greedy for money you would be gone by not signing new contracts and just let your old one run out,you are effectively being held to ransom the huns ,by your greed for money
The refs have been told that all the red cards he gets makes it hard to sell him. The refs are doing their bit for operation sell Fat Fuck. Sevvies desperate for dough.
In any other league in the world the player would be told, change your behaviour and cut out the red cards.
In Fair Caledonia the refs are told, change your behaviour and cut out the red cards.
That's how it works.

Last edited:
Back