Celtic v Hamilton - all comments here

Winning Captains

Administrator
Staff member
Another home game and with Kilmarnock at Aberdeen, a great chance to stretch our lead on one or both of our main rivals. Expect more goals today and after getting another correct score on Wednesday, let’s go for 5-0 today!

Cmon you Bhoys in Green!

4-1
Gordon wtf are u doing
shocking game
ref was man of the match
pies are cold AGAIN
Brenda needs to go ,,,,oops

Reactions: Ray
Accies playing their 6-2-2 would make your eyes bleed and I’m sure this ref is hoping they’ll maim one our players before he takes action. It’s not pretty but it’s hard to break a 6 man defence down.

Watching live here in graysteel Derry, good football from the bhoys, fast first touch,,against packed defence,3 points all that matters, Guinness nice and cool, happy birthday BR ,com thanks he hoops ,hh

wtf was that Brendan Rodgers song

I just hope for his birthday he does not have to listen to it, like some 1970's barn dance gig written by someone with a hangover.

Not a good first half, mostly tepid and some poor Lustig passing not breaking down the deep defence apart from their own mistakes. Playing slow and short encourages them to play tight and close down.
With a physical team playing deep! BR picks featherweight Mikey? Burke built to destruct on the bench!
Thankfully got the break, but not for the fumble we could have played that half over and over and not scored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ray
wtf was that Brendan Rodgers song

I just hope for his birthday he does not have to listen to it, like some 1970's barn dance gig written by someone with a hangover.
Its his birthday!!!!he will be kind and appreciate it lol,hh

We made hard work of that.

We really do need to take the chances we make.

It will be good to have the Aussie magician available next game.
Yes ,very frustrating,some of the misses where out own fault, plus desperate defending,suppose it will come ,we will give some one a doing, keep that for the scum,come on the hoops ,hh

Surprised and delighted by Burke , raw but he looks like he can really ruffle a defence, makes good runs and full of effort, some nice touches n aw. McGregor excellent. Strange day for their keeper.

Surprised and delighted by Burke , raw but he looks like he can really ruffle a defence, makes good runs and full of effort, some nice touches n aw. McGregor excellent. Strange day for their keeper.
Yes it was, pity we did not take our chances,! Loads of first class efforts,hh

Its his birthday!!!!he will be kind and appreciate it lol,hh

In the Glens of Antrim they'll be dancing to that all year after recording it live on the community tapedeck.
Dancing away wheeling and whirling their partners to Brendan Rodgers at the Weekly Orange pig roast.
Never been, but think that is dance with a plate of pig roasted on a spit with a orange in it's mouth.

For those who missed it, not fair that you did so

I think Burke should start and Weah off the bench when the legs are tiring.

Less pressure on young Weah that way although I'm sure he wouldn't thank me for my view on things

In the Glens of Antrim they'll be dancing to that all year after recording it live on the community tapedeck.
Dancing away wheeling and whirling their partners to Brendan Rodgers at the Weekly Orange pig roast.
Never been, but think that is dance with a plate of pig roasted on a spit with a orange in it's mouth.

For those who missed it, not fair that you did so
Ever mind Antrim,here in Derry we will be jigging the night away,bring on the Guinness,hh

Members online

Back