Eddie two hours ago, on Twitter
Odsonne Edouard
@Oedouard22

"Edouard doesn't seem interested ..."

πŸ—£

Soccer ball

Soccer ball

Soccer ball

I think you've got to look at where a player's natural talent lies and coach them into refining that talent and deploying it where it's most effective instead of trying to fit square pegs into round holes.

Taylor's natural talent lies in his defensive capabilities yet we're trying to coach him into being more of an attacking threat, Frimpong's natural talent lies in his attacking capabilities yet we're asking him to drop back and defend.

I think both played really well today, Frimpong especially but you could see these bhoys and the team were being unnecessarily stretched at times because of what they were being asked to do and when better teams than Hamilton start exploiting that these bhoys are going to come in for criticism and I think that's unfair on them because they're being asked to perform roles that don't suit their natural game.
Spot on

Too many are quick to slate players, but don't realise they're being asked to fulfill two roles, defence and attack
Both these young guys played well today
Won't be surprised if the HUNS come in for that Martin, who cut Ping Pong down
Just your typical staunch thug, who was lucky enough to score through a double deflection today
A great win, let's do this Celtic !!!
HH

Maybe the lack of crowds affects there concentration will be telling in away games how we settle .

game went as expected there's still flaws from last year that need to be addressed center backs that can't jump is one area

5 subs idea looks good on paper with the depth of squad we've got we could really punish teams
Two centre halves who win balls coming into the opposing box, at set pieces, but are found wanting in their own box
What's that all about ?

Spot on

Too many are quick to slate players, but don't realise they're being asked to fulfill two roles, defence and attack
Both these young guys played well today
Won't be surprised if the HUNS come in for that Martin, who cut Ping Pong down
Just your typical staunch thug, who was lucky enough to score through a double deflection today
A great win, let's do this Celtic !!!
HH

2 young enthusiastic players who really pushed themselves and worked their arses off today D.

I think the management are asking a lot of them and some of what's being asked is not suited to their game but I've got nothing but praise for how both those bhoys played, their contribution, effort and work rate was first class.

Members online

Latest posts

Back