Celtic v Hamilton - Wed 4 December, kick-off 7.45pm all comments here

I know the Celtic Blog that JF writes has a load a huns who comment.
But I mean the actual writers for the "Celtic Bhoys" they always refer to the huns by the dead clubs name. They always refer to the "old firm" and at the moment they have an article saying that we are competing with the huns for a players signature. We all know that if Celtic and the scum are after the same player then theres no competing what so ever for his signature. So I was just wondering is "the Celtic bhoys" an attempt by the SMSM to create a click bait blog for celtic fans.
Cannae say ah've ever seen it Lubo,there was a blog a while ago that was outed as being written by a hun, maybe a wee mission for Shadow1!🔫😎

We got everyone fighting for places n eager to shine when they get their chance so couldn't be rosier really.
Not worried about big Eddy, fully expect him starting at weekend, not worried about the Huns at all, mediocre team with cloggers aplenty so no change there.
Expecting Mikey on left with Morgan up top again but where Christie, Rogic and Ollie play with Calmac n Broony! Ones gonna have to sit on bench.
Thoroughly dominate display with fast tempo with the skill our team has, 7-0 to the Hoops🍀 HH

Everybody got they're predictions in, 4-0 the Hoops,though hope ah'm only half right! COYBIG! 🍺 ☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘!
Enjoy the game MD one of the bovril pishers has succumb to the cold, so it's me carrying the flag tonight and batttling the elements, winter woolies and off i go, love the winter fitba and those wee call offs in the family season book rota.
I accepted the challemge MD so i need to go and fly the flag on that summit and increase the goal tally at the pinnacle.

a1ec4cf6-01c4-11e9-b0d2-cf4a0f50367e_1280x720_165540.jpeg

Last edited:
Enjoy the game MD one of the bovril pishers has succumb to the cold, so it's me carrying the flag tonight and batttling the elements, winter woolies and off i go, love the winter fitba and those wee call offs in the family season book rota.
I accepted the challemge MD so i need to go and fly the flag on that summit and increase the goal tally at the pinnacle.

View attachment 5452
Ma sisters "bovril pishers"(that's a cracker btw!)are'nt goin,so she's takin' 2 wee Somalian school weans tae their first Celtic game! HH Boab!

Ma sisters "bovril pishers"(that's a cracker btw!)are'nt goin,so she's takin' 2 wee Somalian school weans tae their first Celtic game! HH Boab!
Cool hope they take from it a great Celtic experience, expect the GB to want to make their voices heard so could be a good atmosphere but maybe a few Irish and others from afar leaving it out until Sunday to travel.

Back