Celtic v Hearts, 7:45pm Thursday 2nd December

Bridie Bhoy

Another must win game for Celtic, so obviously Brother Madden has been assigned to do his "best". Be ready for the usual overly physical park-the-bus tactics from the Jam Farts so we need to be up for the fight.

I don't think we'll make too many changes to the starting lineup unless someone has picked up an injury. I'm going for a hard fought 2 goal victory (3-1) to the good guys, with a dodgy goal/penalty/red card going against us. Mon The Hoops! 🍀

Last edited:
Another huge game against the mini huns, where again 3 points is a must.
Before that we got the real scum in action, where cheating Beaton has already shown what to expect again tomorrow night with the cheating mib's, but will be all for nothing with the celts getting another 3 points on there way to the league title yet again
Celtic 3-0
HH

Aye, fancy The HOOPS for a 3-1, won't be going as the Mrs is in Hosp wae a fractured hip(Got tae book a visit because of Covid Protocol) be hame just in time for KO hoose tae masel, wee cargo, wee smoke & a win for the Bhoys Yass

☘COYBIG☘HAIL HAIL☘YNWA☘MON THE HOOPS☘

Aye, fancy The HOOPS for a 3-1, won't be going as the Mrs is in Hosp wae a fractured hip(Got tae book a visit because of Covid Protocol) be hame just in time for KO hoose tae masel, wee cargo, wee smoke & a win for the Bhoys Yass

☘COYBIG☘HAIL HAIL☘YNWA☘MON THE HOOPS☘
Sorry to hear about the missus TT. I hope she recovers soon. My Mum just fractured her second hip a couple of months ago so I know it is a big op. Best wishes and hope you get back to the games soon.

Another huge game against the mini huns, where again 3 points is a must.
Before that we got the real scum in action, where cheating Beaton has already shown what to expect again tomorrow night with the cheating mib's, but will be all for nothing with the celts getting another 3 points on there way to the league title yet again
Celtic 3-0
HH
Be good to see big tam rogic back I'm hoping he's fit enuf to start does he keep mcarthy or bring biton back in?? Mcarthy needs the games to get upto speed then we can decide if hes still good enuf but it's so hard to gee guys minutes to catch up wen we're trying to catch up I fully trust the gaffer HH 4-0

Sorry to hear about the missus TT. I hope she recovers soon. My Mum just fractured her second hip a couple of months ago so I know it is a big op. Best wishes and hope you get back to the games soon.

THANKS, We've been this road before, she's a fighter, She's a Dumbarton lass, 33% Welsh, 33% Irish, 35% Scots. 100% FFS DONT TELL HER SHE CAN'T DO SOMETHING., The
firey feminist gets oot 😱 She'll be in for 7-10 days. Hopefully then home for rehab

The New Year Game, hopefully Dumbarton v Dundee in Scottish Cup mid January. March, WC Playoff Semi Final. Weekend in Glasgow Mon-Fri to Liverpool wae Caly Travel. #AuldYinsOanIt2022SpringTour

Covid Moronic Variant, could change a few things but that's the Plan

Latest posts

Back